Out-of-Character Chat

img_7826.jpg

'You find it annoying, Infi? I'm sorry; I'll move.'

Well when my laptop rests on my stomach and my neck is barely supported by a pillow, sleeping on my neck is not very comfortable.

Refaulted said:
Why do cats sleep in the most ridiculous places?
I don't fucking know why either.... When my cat was little he used to sleep in a boxed of corner above one of my cabinets which was in the kitchen on the counter and another cabinet which was higher up blocked it a bit so there was this small opening and when he slept there the first time we thought he ran away until I found him there. He can't do it anymore cause he's fat.

I probably explained the hole where he slept poorly. Basically if you didn't understand my last explanation it's basically a small box size hole surrounded on three sides. There are two holes, one on the corners that would be there if the top of the bottom cabinet met with the bottom of the top cabinet. The second hole leads to the top of the top cabinet.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Why do poodles sleep in the most annoying places?

[/QUOTE]
Cause they're prestigious assholes like cats.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Why do humans sleep in the most ridiculous places?

[/QUOTE]
Because......... I don't know why. Guess it depends on the person.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]how dare you call my Cocoa-puff an asshole! >.<
Wah!

[/QUOTE]
What? How was I suppose to know you had a poodle? Besides that you did ask a question that I answered that wasn't really biased. Ergo I didn't insult your dog personally but I insulted poodles in general, your dog could be the sweetest thing on this planet and isn't such a prestigious asshole. And when I mean general I mean most poodles not all. Like for example if you said that Great Danes are brave I would state that my dog Iris is the biggest fucking coward there is.

I hope that everyone is ready, because Lance is about to unleashed his explosion make fire bomb!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Infinities Lover What does Ganbatte mean O.o

@DaughterofAthena Hey, there's a Magic in Fairy Tail Canon that's basically the same as Libby's Intangibility, except it's called Phasing. I'll be making them alternate names in the Magic Compendium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back