Out-of-Character Chat

Plus Alyssa only knows Jacob and Loke whose just going to be there all the time xD

Welp the Internet on my laptop shut down, so good night~

thats_just_fantastic.png

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I was pushed down the stairs and didn't break my neck, so I'd consider the day fantastic so far.

[/QUOTE]
That's not exactly what I meant by fantastic, but if it means it is a good day for you, then that is fantastic. I wouldn't consider being pushed down the stairs to be fantastic though regardless of the outcome... but that's just me.

It wasn't out of spite. My friend proclaimed that I would be his "trusty steed" and the stairs happened to be quite close.

By the way, we're looking for a few more members to join the Grand Magic Games to hopefully round out with 8 full teams of 3. Definitely come on in :)

Libby could join too if a team needed another member! Libby could probably learn a lot in the grand magic games and I'm sure she'd have some more adorable moments along the way.

Well...it appears tensions are rising in Rancour. To avoid further stalling, I'll give @Kanra23 and @Carl till tomorrow for me to start writing my reply.

Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

Stop making me feel like a kid again...I still remember that damn bunny with Gatling guns for arms.

PicaPirate said:
Stop making me feel like a kid again...I still remember that damn bunny with Gatling guns for arms.
The new series, a sequel of the original, has finally received a release date of May 6th. I just needed to share my excitement, Digimon was my early childhood favorite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back