Out-of-Character Chat

@The Servant Mostly to expand on its uses. Advantages/disadvantages, and some more information on the nightmares you can create. What are the limitations/restrictions, the drawbacks, etc.

Hales said:
You're responding now though... unless a ghost is posting for you...
Just because I don't have time to do it, doesn't mean I don't do it anyway. Why do you think I have no accomplishments at this point in life?

I know. I have to remember how to rp as Alyssa x3

That and I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I know. I have to remember how to rp as Alyssa x3

[/QUOTE]
Accidentally bump into another character to provide reason for interaction?

Hm...it's also hard for me to decide because I'm not sure if I want her to switch sides x3

Ugggggghhhhhh

Dogmatic99 said:
We're getting some depth here in the fairy tail chat, one step away from talking about the power of friendship.
It's very powerful by the way.
Way deeper than the latest chapter today. I was ready to sleep through that one.

Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I know. I have to remember how to rp as Alyssa x3

[/QUOTE]
You could always have Loke accompany her and have her interact with him, I always enjoyed their interactions

Same... it was so much fun....Either tonight or tomorrow I'll work on it.

After much careful research and sorting through pages of the rp, Alyssa is now BACK IN BUSINESS!

Even if he wasn't a lion, it'd still be abuse xD

But yes, in a weird kinda twisted way

Refaulted said:
Hmm...Might have to make a rescue mission prompt...Though even if it got sponsored...no one would dare stand up to Alyssa... xD
Qrow wouldn't have a problem standing up to her, but he probably wouldn't care the slightest bit about Loke...

Well, if I remember my sheet properly...Tommy has to deal with Jacob, not Alyssa. So no worries there. Though there will be some interaction between them all.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Qrow wouldn't have a problem standing up to her, but he probably wouldn't care the slightest bit about Loke...

[/QUOTE]
Oh, man. Poor Loke...

Refaulted said:
Well, if I remember my sheet properly...Tommy has to deal with Jacob, not Alyssa. So no worries there. Though there will be some interaction between them all.
Aye. Wasn't sure how much interaction pre-show the four would have.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Aye. Wasn't sure how much interaction pre-show the four would have.

[/QUOTE]
There will be a little bit depending if you want to or if someone else wants to. Jacob only knows Alyssa. He has never met Tommy or Rex before. And if I think correctly, then I don't think Rex and Jacob are going to get along well, even though Jacob is a nice guy. Just Guild rivalry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back