Out-of-Character Chat

On the topic of GMG, are the teams still looking for participants, or has that ship been boarded and sailed already?

@BLUR @.@ more monsters!?! Stapes is going to want all of them...........including Damien now that he looks like a demon now lol ._.

question: Would it be AWESOME, or would it be AWESOMELY BAD to have Stapes go insane in the next post?...the ghouls would go down quicker but...all of her teammates would be in danger..

Last edited by a moderator:
simj22 said:
On the topic of GMG, are the teams still looking for participants, or has that ship been boarded and sailed already?
We're looking to have a total of eight teams. Three more participants are required to make this happen, so feel free to join.

DeadgurlXD said:
@BLUR @.@ more monsters!?! Stapes is going to want all of them...........including Damien now that he looks like a demon now lol ._.
question: Would it be AWESOME, or would it be AWESOMELY BAD to have Stapes go insane in the next post?...the ghouls would go down quicker but...all of her teammates would be in danger..
I'm not sure if they have bones for her to keep...

Stay sane, Stapes. The ghouls won't go down.

simj22 said:
@Lucem Tenebris It's non-canon, right, GMG? Characters currently involved in beating up other characters can join, non?
This will be a non-canon GMG, so you can beat up other characters there and in any other mission prompt you're involved in simultaneously.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ghouls. Interesting. ( :) )
Ghouls.

Would anybody like some coffee? It's really, really good.

[/QUOTE]
If the bad beans are removed and destroyed.

That's right. If something doesn't have a physical form then there is nothing for Fermata's sound waves to bounce off of. I assumed they were physical though, when I heard they were ghouls... If they are apparitions then we kind of have a plot hole on our hands.

sonicfreak101 said:
That's right. If something doesn't have a physical form then there is nothing for Fermata's sound waves to bounce off of. I assumed they were physical though, when I heard they were ghouls... If they are apparitions then we kind of have a plot hole on our hands.
If they are apparitions, then nothing tangible would hurt them so we have a lot of plot holes because they were damaged by water - which is tangible.

DeadgurlXD said:
Whoa whoa whoa, they dont have BONES? if they dont have bones they would not be able to STAND without being a pile of flesh. Unless they are apparitions/ghosts in which case we would have a plot hole because Fermata would not be able to see them and since she already saw/attacked them...an issue has appeared
@White Masquerade I would LOVE some coffee O.o
Ah, I meant bones that she would be able to keep. Damian can make the ghouls appear and disappear, so Stapes probably wouldn't be able to keep them.

They've been referred to as apparitions, so I'm not sure if it would be considered a plot hole. I'd consult Blur on this, since he's Damian's creator.

I think someone asked at one point if they were tangible and I believe he said they were. Plus the pictures posted make them look very much tangible.

I didn't mean to say that they weren't. The ghouls are definitely tangible.

I'm currently dealing with a headache, so I haven't been choosing my words very well...

Hales said:
Random note: I have the song "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" stuck in my head...
Oo, good song.

I love ruining things, so don't click the spoiler unless you don't mind awful and dark humor about that same scene.

b8ca6580ebdf609d129cfa380d8bb34c.jpg

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Oo, good song.
I love ruining things, so don't click the spoiler unless you don't mind awful and dark humor about that same scene.

b8ca6580ebdf609d129cfa380d8bb34c.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming the title would be changed to "The Freezing"?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If you enjoyed "Do You Want to Build a Snowman", the song "Do You Want to Hide a Body" is equally good.

[/QUOTE]
YES! I have that as a ring tone on my phone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back