Out-of-Character Chat

Lex, I meant of the one from the actual show/manga x3

These are Alyssa's Keys- ριѕ¢єѕ, gємιηι, αяιєѕ, ℓєσ, νιяgσ, ηιкσяα, ¢яυχ, нσяσℓσgιυм, ¢αρяι¢σяη, ѕ¢σяρισ, αqυαяιυѕ, ℓιвяα,

¢αη¢єя, ρуχιѕ, ¢αєℓυм

Can't even read the font >.>

And watchu talking bout. The Oriental Zodiac are prime canon for the TV series Fairy Tail: A New Beginning.

No idea. I'm not caught up in canon. I need to catch up tho.

Keys -

Pisces, Gemini, Aries, Leo, Virgo, Nikora(Canis Minor), Crux, Horologium, Capricorn, Scorpio, Aquarius, Libra, Cancer, Pyxis, and Caelum

I always wondered if someday, some animator for the actual Fairy Tail series magically from one in a quadrillion stumbles upon this entire new story in the FT universe, and for some strange reason wants to make it into a short series, or a movie of one of the arcs...Then I realize that I need to stop thinking of 'what ifs'...

The filler has finally ended for the anime and the Tartarus Arc is currently airing. I'm glad, since it's the only one I've enjoyed in a long time.

Refaulted said:
I always wondered if someday, some animator for the actual Fairy Tail series magically from one in a quadrillion stumbles upon this entire new story in the FT universe, and for some strange reason wants to make it into a short series, or a movie of one of the arcs...Then I realize that I need to stop thinking of 'what ifs'...
Keep wishing. Maybe one day it'll come true. Maybe they'll hire Lucem to be their new storyboard writer. Maybe they'll cure cancer

The last thing I know in FT was:

Manga- end of GMM games with weird future Rogue and all the dragons attacking

Anime- Beginning of GMM

simj22 said:
Keep wishing. Maybe one day it'll come true. Maybe they'll hire Lucem to be their new storyboard writer. Maybe they'll cure cancer
I think that last one might come sooner than me becoming a storyboard writer for anything.

.... I'm always lost when you guys talk about the TV show cause I've not once seen an episode or at least a second of it. I've also never read manga either....

Archdemon said:
.... I'm always lost when you guys talk about the TV show cause I've not once seen an episode or at least a second of it. I've also never read manga either....
PSH. I ONLY KNOW WHAT THE WIKI KNOWS.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think that last one might come sooner than me becoming a storyboard writer for anything.

[/QUOTE]
Don't discount yourself.

Lexielai said:
I don't quite get why someone would join a fandom roleplay they never watched O.o
To tell the truth, I've only watched up until the chapter where Phantom crashed the party. And then I stopped. Pretty sure that was some years ago. Got the gist of the world and the setting though.

simj22 said:
PSH. I ONLY KNOW WHAT THE WIKI KNOWS.
I've never even looked up a wiki on it..... All I know is what this Rp showed me and that's the extent of my knowledge.

I have absolutely no idea why I'm posting this..... [media]

[/media]

RHYTHM TENGOKU IS MY JAM, B0SS

ACE ATTORNEY IS BEST VN, B0SS

RHYTHM TENGOKU + NARUHODOU = BEST

Oh, I read the wiki, Lex. What took years to accomplish was read up in 10 minutes. Actually, that's a lie. It was one hour.

Lexielai said:
I don't quite get why someone would join a fandom roleplay they never watched O.o
I was asked to join the original Rp and this was asked to me because he was an Rp friend, so I joined as a complete rookie of the show and I still am. If I never joined I wouldn't have met all these wonderful Rpers that have taught me a lot about Rp and I have to say that I'm way better than when I first joined! Thank all of you who've taught me to be better! And that's kinda why I've stayed with the group so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back