Out-of-Character Chat

...Nononono, don't cry! If you do Unyielding will kill me! Um...Have some jello, you said you liked the way it jiggled! *Gives an uncountable amount of jello*

Unyie wouldn't have the heart to kill >0< ...I...hope ....*Watches the numerous jellos jiggle away* :0 *Mesmerized, begins to spoon at the jellies* :D

...Did Unyielding turn into GLaDOS?

I am not the (Genetic Lifeform and @The Servant

*Magically warps into Nekoni room and grabs Servant by the neck,* TOUCH MY KAWAII MOE OR SOMETHING OF HERS AGAIN AND I WILL DEARM, DELEG, And maybe, BEHEAD YOU, AND PLACE YOU ON MY WALL. THEN I SHALL LAUGH WHILE READYING FAIRY TALES WHILE I ADMIRE YOU AS DECORATION.

*Pumbles Servant to a plup before throwing him inside a magic portal of horror and despair which spits him out in his room on his bed which as been lit on fire*

@Nekoni

Creates a rainbow cake made of 5 different flavors kawaii moes love.

(ARGH losing control to the scientist)

Well that was... fun. Please refrain from messing with this... Kawaii... Moe... or else my creator will make you suffer some serious consequences. Seriously, i am not lieing, my creator is crazy... wierd... If only he would use deadly neurotoxin, his pointless life would be much easier.

Well now that is out of the way, I can get back to testing... And for the final time, because you meat bags with low IQ scores fail to realize this, I am not GLaDOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archdemon said:
Still waiting for a reply....
Don't worry Arch, they will read it soon enough. Lexielai has been busy studying, White is managing a new RP which means she might not have time to answer right away and BLUR and Refaulted may be doing something IRL...

@Refaulted

Look at what we have here.

Refaulted... Not defaulted... says here in your file, Just faulted.

We do not need to read the data for that It is in your name.

(In character for my newest toon)

Last edited by a moderator:
You English is as as good as your logic. Which is just fantastic by the way.

That confirms it, subject is 100% faulted... More testing require to determine how he functions in society.

Yes. They act so innocent, but know what they're doing. Specially when they climb right on top of what you're working with >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back