Out-of-Character Chat

(Would be fun and good practices)

Well done. In fact, you comprehended that so well, I am going to note this on your file, in the commendations section. Oh, there's lots of room here. 'Understood... Well... Enough.'

Sorry guys, I might be very inactive, I have been facing some issues as of late. I fainted in class and then the next week I couldn't move my legs. I went to the doctor and he said I was a too weak and underweight for someone of my height (I'm 6 feet and I only weigh 130 pounds). My Uncle, being my fatherish figure, has made me exercise regularly plus I am busy with school and family. Soo heheh, I'll still do my best to come on everyday, I just need to worry about my health xD .

Overly, your problems are nothing small ignore just to keep up with this story. Please make sure you take the necessary precaution and protocals to ensure you are healthy. It is one thing to be me missed for a week to get better vs being missed for a few months for pushing your self too hard

I'll be okay xD . I was a little worried at first, since I was really sick and shaky. But I've certainly gotten better, I am little less pale now. Plus my Uncle has given my mother some money to buy me some healthy food.

Thanks for the care though, Unyie. I'll be sure to keep your words to heart.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Sorry guys, I might be very inactive, I have been facing some issues as of late. I fainted in class and then the next week I couldn't move my legs. I went to the doctor and he said I was a too weak and underweight for someone of my height (I'm 6 feet and I only weigh 130 pounds). My Uncle, being my fatherish figure, has made me exercise regularly plus I am busy with school and family. Soo heheh, I'll still do my best to come on everyday, I just need to worry about my health xD .

[/QUOTE]
DON'T DIE ON ME OVERLY!

/cries

Unyielding said:
(Would be fun and good practices)
Well done. In fact, you comprehended that so well, I am going to note this on your file, in the commendations section. Oh, there's lots of room here. 'Understood... Well... Enough.'
(Yeah xD Sorry, fell asleep.)

Shut your trap would ya? Do you know who you're talking to? 

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]I'll be okay xD . I was a little worried at first, since I was really sick and shaky. But I've certainly gotten better, I am little less pale now. Plus my Uncle has given my mother some money to buy me some healthy food.

[/QUOTE]
Hey B-Masq! I hope it all get's better! I was going to say, if you're exercising and expending a lot of mental energy, you need calories. Yes, if you're not doing stuff, calories can make you fat. But that's because your body's building up excess energy to be used for later. If you're not getting enough calories, you end up not building any muscle and your body actually starts eating itself to get energy. So, if you're working hard, don't skimp on the food. Like you said, the right kind of food does wonders. Junk food still gives you the calories you need though. The important thing is that your body gets the right amount of nutrition. Things with protein are important. I know I probably freaked out way too much about this, but I've just seen what can happen and I don't want anybody to experience that.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]I'll be okay xD . I was a little worried at first, since I was really sick and shaky. But I've certainly gotten better, I am little less pale now. Plus my Uncle has given my mother some money to buy me some healthy food.

[/QUOTE]
I really hope you get better Black!

CelticHero37 said:
(Yeah xD Sorry, fell asleep.)
Shut your trap would ya? Do you know who you're talking to?
An inexplicable excuse for a mag... No you are right... I did not know who you were.

Please allow me to update my records.

Data successfully updated.

You are an inexplicable excuse for organic matter. More worthless then garbage. More useless then test subject 1095.

She had such great potential when I found her, but as you useless excuses for organic matter always spout out in a poor attempt to make yourselves seem remotely intelligent, One should not waste time trying to pull something out of nothing, but I doubt you would understand the concept because your whole life has been you you trying to pull something out of your worthless life.

Did I also mention that you had no friends? I did? Well fact is fact, just thought that I should remind you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archy I am sure they will love to use one of your wonderful character designs.

I am also sure that your character will be so amazing, that every worthless excuse for organic matter will follow its guidance and rule the world. Then after you all finish, you will sit down and have cake.

Oh what fun... Please allow me to obtain the confetti for when your amazing character hits the story. The good kind.

(Still in character practicing

I do think that u have the potential to create a great villain )

Poor Overly :0 Get well! Hope that you body hasn't started eating your heart for extra nutrition...when you don't have enough food to supply your body your body will eat away at your muscles and fat evenly (well, if you don't exercise) and your muscle is a heart...so I hope you get well soon :<

Everyone on the OOC chat gets hurt so often...

intriguing Information, perhaps there is some intellect in this creature... but then again... what simple creature lacks the ability to use google

Unyielding said:
An inexplicable excuse for a mag... No you are right... I did not know who you were.
Please allow me to update my records.

Data successfully updated.

You are an inexplicable excuse for organic matter. More worthless then garbage. More useless then test subject 1095.

She had such great potential when I found her, but as you useless excuses for organic matter always spout out in a poor attempt to make yourselves seem remotely intelligent, One should not waste time trying to pull something out of nothing, but I doubt you would understand the concept because your whole life has been you you trying to pull something out of your worthless life.

Did I also mention that you had no friends? I did? Well fact is fact, just thought that I should remind you.
Hah, you really are full of yourself aren't you. It makes me laugh.

I love watching Jello jiggle jiggle I may make some later ^u^ *continues eating cake* fruit....hmm...maybe if it's soaked in honey or syrup and covered with iceedcream....hmm.....mm....I'll consider it

Or dipped in chokilate or cheese oh or on top of cake! Sugar coated fruit taste great >u> and caramelized bananas are good too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back