Out-of-Character Chat

I doubt they would say Kun :P  

Refaulted said:
Ahem, being Irish myself, and actually looking this up before, it would be...Irishman-san-chan-sama-sempai-kun-kawaii. Dig it?
Well, that's obvious. But I was wondering if there was anything more fun than that.

Refaulted said:
Ahem, being Irish myself, and actually looking this up before, it would be...Irishman-san-chan-sama-sempai-kun-kawaii. Dig it?
No...

I am sure....

they will greet you with Neurotoxin

Well rockets would be the quicker way to go...

But Neurotoxin just bring back memories....

Like how I flooded the Enrichment Ceter with a deadly neurotoxin....

Awww good times

Ha ha ha, the human lack sufficient knowledge on my favorite means to kill Humans...

I could educate you by demonstration using you as a live test subject, but then i would have one less test subject for science. So allow me to give a breath explanation that even useless grabage like you would understand.

Neurotoxin is a gas that humans breath in and die...

Any questions... no... good.... on to the next test

Unyielding said:
Ha ha ha, the human lack sufficient knowledge on my favorite means to kill Humans...
I could educate you by demonstration using you as a live test subject, but then i would have one less test subject for science. So allow me to give a breath explanation that even useless grabage like you would understand.

Neurotoxin is a gas that humans breath in and die...

Any questions... no... good.... on to the next test
You sound a lot like someone else I know. But why are you calling me garbage?

Unyielding said:
Does my choice of descriptions offend you. I'm sorry, really, REALLY, sorry. Even garbage has its pride and uses unlike you specimen.
(just staying in character Celtic... Everyone knows Glados is a dick i mean read her quotes http://theportalwiki.com/wiki/GLaDOS_voice_lines)
Oh, I've never played portal, so I had no clue you were doing that. I thought you were being serious and was quite confused. I was serious when you said you sounded like someone I knew though O_o

Your friend sounds like a REALLY great person... no really.

You must have struck gold with that one.

A REAL keeper there.

The world is so small

When called this person your friend, I was being sarcastic. I am well aware you have no friends and I'm sorry. You mistook my statement as fact, so I was worried you would believe it. Which would make this apology seem insane. That is why i must remind you that you have no friends. She here, it saids so in your file, No friends...

(if this is really bothering you celtic let me know... im practicing for my next toon to be added to this rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back