"Well there is this girl..."

"So you like her?"

"Well... yes"

"What's she like?"

"Well she is smart"

"Uh huh"

"She is clever"

"And?"

"And she is a psychotic murderous robot who killed every scientist in a facility by flooding the facility with deadly neurotoxin"

So instead of a Working Joe it's a Working Josephine?

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

kirito1337 said:
I LOVE it! It's awesome! Just remember, if you feel bad about a drawing; remember one thing at least.

Infi cannot draw anything. It ends up being weird circles and fucked up triangles.

Thanks kirito! ^.^

/purrs loudly beside Nekoni

kirito1337 said:
Alyssa toke me like 30 minutes to draw and loke took me like.... 2 hours..... his hair is so fucking hard to draw.
I won't ask you to draw Aiden cause it is Kate and you gave better things to do I suppose.

Archdemon said:
I won't ask you to draw Aiden cause it is Kate and you gave better things to do I suppose.
Psst! Psst psst! Whose Kate?

A lot of artists are incapable of seeing their work as good, including myself. Even if it looks amazing, it just looks like a bunch of scribbles...

/lifts head sleepily before yawning and settling down again

Myu...

/twitches whiskers

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Psst! Psst psst! Whose Kate?

[/QUOTE]
Oh Godamnit autocorrect! It was suppose to say late!

Drake is done

Iron-man-pose2.jpg

I told you I'd make a reference to this sooner or later

lol, I will draw Aiden during the week but I don't have the time right now, I'll try to do drake as well but he's going to be a bitch to draw but I have a few ideas.

kirito1337 said:
lol, I will draw Aiden during the week but I don't have the time right now, I'll try to do drake as well but he's going to be a bitch to draw but I have a few ideas.
Take your time!

>.> but but... ... i want a Pink pulse... and a orange one... and a uhhh Kirito pulse (a pulse cos playing as Kirito)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back