Mew?

I cried so much when watching that show

Pu-puppy :( .

So many tears for the puppy.

1234543_10151688241224226_1473889150_n.jpg

Elfen_lied.gif

So much sanity lost...

Still love that show though.

[QUOTE="The Servant]In that case males can't be dads...Fat-"her"!

[/QUOTE]
Ur right

Males make the best moms though

Nekoni said:
Unyie...Do...Do I know you? 0.0 too many coincidences...
Sry Kawaii moe, as much as I wish I met you in real life,

I'm just another stranger on the internet

kirito1337 said:
Infi there's a reason the call girls wo"men".... We men are what make you women..... And @The Servant I'll give you that one.... And to further prove my point when you look at it "he"r and s"he" both are both made from the word he which is a word referring to a male.....
Lolz fuel for the fire

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]
god I hate my life
No I know ugh.

I'm just pissed off right now. I still have too much shit to do for tomorrow and it's almost 11, I have no motivation to any of it, I want to cry and scream at people and then just lay in a hole.

I beat up all my guy friends, but in a joking yet threatening way. I just strongly believe that females can do just about anything males can do. Obviously, there are restrictions, but those restrictions aren't the majority. So I tend to blow up a lot if people make comments. Especially when I'm stressed

[/QUOTE]
there are certain things only a guy can do just as there is only certain things a female can do.

Both sex need to understand that though mentally we can be equal physically and biological we are not

Females hold the key to reproduction and without them the human race would cease to exist. Thus it is a males duty to protect them. That's why makes are biologically stronger then females.

Yes a female can train her self to be like a man but why should she, she should accept that she is a girl and work on her on strengths instead of trying to fit in a mans world.

When I say this I'm not referring to career choices but how you portrait your self. Be yourself and enjoy life. Find your talent and make money and try to be the best there is. That is what proves your equal.

Also please remember that

Bitches live cannons...

That is all

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Pu-puppy :( .
So many tears for the puppy.

1234543_10151688241224226_1473889150_n.jpg

Elfen_lied.gif

So much sanity lost...

Still love that show though.

WOAH. What show is that?

[/QUOTE]

My brother said it should be elfen lied. Or h/e you spell it. 

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/40-kaine/ said:
@Kaine[/URL]
Excuse you. My characters are kind of waiting on Zac, did you not see the post?
Ugh sorry. I'll go back and read. i havent been cause everyones been so deep in plot and i wasnt really expecting to be placed into it since Zac = newb and errwun else are friendsies. Now i feel like a doucccccche. ;---; 

Nekoni said:
Yeah, I have him and Drake half drawn. I haven't finished him though. I'll probably draw Adria as well, for some reason I draw animalistic things quite fast :P
I wont be getting rid of Zac he just felt misplaced. Been pondering many ideas. I would still love some appreciation by your wonderous artwork,

Also @Archdemon Nekoni just gave you an update on your art. See Patience is key buddy. :0

@White Masquerade I'm severely apologize for that. Somehow i completely missed that post. I read the starting and the ending and completely failed to notice the center was directed at me. OTL, Been feeling a little down and also like i put in OOC felt out of place but i reeeeeeealy liked your post. <3<3<3<3

Sorry for being a douche.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt read Kawaii moe post properly and missed the part about the bear. And Rei rule states that she must cuddle the Cute things in life. SOOOO now she got the bear in her arms... and its being Cuddled with the full power of the Rei cuddle

@Nekoni

@Thesmashbro (Rei is standing infront of Klefa)

Last edited by a moderator:
I came back from work to find everyone being lovey-dovey and weird here :P

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

I'm doing various things around the house.

Also I found this at the book store I work at xD I may have posted this here before, but forgot.

52523f0947f2e06558f63052cb90b060.jpg

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

When you're feeling low,

Lower than the floor,

And you feel like you ain't got a chance,

(BOM, BOM, BOM)

Don't make a move,

til you're in the groove,

And Do The Peter Panda Dance.

Hop 3 time like a kangaroo.

Side step twice just like those crabs do,

3 steps forward,

1 step back,

Quick like a turtle lie on your back,

Roll like a log til you can't roll no more,

Hop up quick like there ain't no floor,

Hold you're breath,

And jump to the left,

And that's the Peter,

I swear that's the Peter,

That's the Peter Panda Dance!

of sorts right now she is a chubby kitty. still deciding when and where to introduce her. shell have to learn to transform pluuuus Nekoni's piccy will be ten times kawaii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back