Out-of-Character Chat

lol Good job Ref

If I was smart I would exit out of this tab and get to work.

But....I'm not smart. It';s evident in the fact that I'm taking AP History and English

I'm only okay with taking AP English because I want to be a writer. Unfortunately I need English >.> 
/shot

*Not looking forward to life*

Don't worry Overly! ^.^

I only let it be known when someone says stupid stuff

Infi there's a reason the call girls wo"men".... We men are what make you women..... And @The Servant I'll give you that one.... And to further prove my point when you look at it "he"r and s"he" both are both made from the word he which is a word referring to a male.....

I will seriously hurt you. I hate it when people make stupid comments like that >.>

I listen to them enough at school and have for the past four years.

It's just a bunch of shit. I've thought that before I knew what the hell Feminism was

I actually know a couple of feminists that aren't compete douches to men as they are usually depicted, but in my opinion equalism is much better since all of its members usually share the same thought: "It doesn't matter how you look, but how you act"

Calm down infi, not trying to act like a idiot just trying to make my stupid jokes, I actually believe guys are no better than girls to tell you the truth, but that don't mean I can't make a joke over things some people take so seriously

god I hate my life

No I know ugh.

I'm just pissed off right now. I still have too much shit to do for tomorrow and it's almost 11, I have no motivation to any of it, I want to cry and scream at people and then just lay in a hole.

I beat up all my guy friends, but in a joking yet threatening way. I just strongly believe that females can do just about anything males can do. Obviously, there are restrictions, but those restrictions aren't the majority. So I tend to blow up a lot if people make comments. Especially when I'm stressed

Ah Infi poor Infi! Please take a break and drink some milk! >n< Stress is the worst thing for a student, it can make students go mad and lose themselves. Don't cry and scream no no ;n;

/sniffs

I wish I had milk....My mom won't let me get any...

/cries

giphy.gif

That reminded me of cute Lucy Infinity :3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back