Out-of-Character Chat

Then find Macy's use their wifi and tell me you're there! Then I'll come to you!

Sounds like a plan. Just need to teleport now ;3.

On a side note, I watching Toradora last night and it got me in the biggest romantic mood ever. So today I was saying really 'poetic' things :3.

But instead of saying it to cute girls, it was to my friend who doesn't care what I say... v.v. I literally pitched him my plan to world domination and he didn't even care, he just laughed ;(.

ONE DAY GIRLS WILL SWOON FOR ME! ONNNNE DAY!

Kaine said:
If you already started of course. id love to see your interpretation of him. As of now it just feels like he does fit in the rp. You could always draw adria if you wanted to. shes mucch more kawaii than Zac so. :P
if not dont worry about it. I appreciate the offer :3
Yeah, I have him and Drake half drawn. I haven't finished him though. I'll probably draw Adria as well, for some reason I draw animalistic things quite fast :P

Thesmashbro said:
I was pretending to be IGN (Wait, if I really was pretending to be IGN, I'd give it an 8).
Also, I'd imagine it to be like Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast 2 if not the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series. Those games are awesome.
I didn't like it, the game was too hard 6.5 IGN

Too many tits, it irks me 7.5 Polygon

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Nekoni said:
Highschool 
It wasn't really a fight .... but every thing went very bad very quick
just str8 apologize.

If you want to be really sorry, you can get her/him a gift, but most teachers will forgive you if you apologize. (i mean they have better things to do then hold grudges, and your a highschool student. What 30+ year old has time to play tic for tat with a kid)

Nekoni said:
I got in a fight with my teacher today ;n; Infi help me, I don't know how to apologize
What happened that got bad very quickly Neko? :3

I just finished my math and science. So now Iz become hopeless romantic Overly and watch romance things.

THE PHASE HAS BEGUN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back