Out-of-Character Chat

Good read, I thoroughly recommend it. I remember last year reading it all.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

I have watched the first dozen episodes of the anime, so I know what went on during the first volume. Still going to look for it though.

One weird thing about the anime version was the theme song (at least for the English dub). These were my reactions to it:

1st episode: "What the heck?! Man, talk about mood whiplash."

2nd episode: "Meh. It's not too bad, I guess."

3rd episode: "It's good. I's a good feel-good song. I like it."

4th episode and onward: *is singing along*

Nekoni said:
Oh, @kaime do you still want your character drawn?
If you already started of course. id love to see your interpretation of him. As of now it just feels like he does fit in the rp. You could always draw adria if you wanted to. shes mucch more kawaii than Zac so. :P

if not dont worry about it. I appreciate the offer :3

Adria is the cat right? I'm pretty sure she could still join us at Lamia Scale! I mean, Tsukina's a member of FT lol

Archdemon said:
I feel like this Rp will be made into a game.......
The graphics are par for course and the gameplay is enjoyable, but the characters are really where the game begins to fall apart. Each of the characters have an in-game tier, leading to a completely unbalanced roster. A character in the A-tier will have a disadvantage against an S-tier; and don't be surprised when you run into Daichi often while online. In the sequel, if they keep the tier mechanic, they should add a system to give the lower tier some advantage to balance it out. As for the story, there are so many characters and different things going on at once that it's hard to follow.

6 out of 10.

Thesmashbro said:
The graphics are par for course and the gameplay is enjoyable, but the characters are really where the game begins to fall apart. Each of the characters have an in-game tier, leading to a completely unbalanced roster. A character in the A-tier will have a disadvantage against an S-tier; and don't be surprised when you run into Daichi often while online. In the sequel, if they keep the tier mechanic, they should add a system to give the lower tier some advantage to balance it out. As for the story, there are so many characters and different things going on at once that it's hard to follow.
6 out of 10.
To me it can be made in many different ways but I'd imagine the game to be something like Mortal Kombat.

Archdemon said:
To me it can be made in many different ways but I'd imagine the game to be something like Mortal Kombat.
I was pretending to be IGN (Wait, if I really was pretending to be IGN, I'd give it an 8).

Also, I'd imagine it to be like Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast 2 if not the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series. Those games are awesome.

Black Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5526-unyielding/ said:
@Unyielding[/URL]
Why is that video for me? I'm a the most feminine man here... :3.
Ur so Feminine its manly

and you grow hair on your chest

I have a question for EVERYONE!!!!!! If this Rp was made into a game what type of game would it be? My answer is that it would be a fighting game like Mortal Kombat but more outrageous like DBZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back