Out-of-Character Chat

I slacked off when it came to school, since today is a holiday, but I managed to catch up when the roleplay wasn't active for a moment.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I slacked off when it came to school, since today is a holiday, but I managed to catch up when the roleplay wasn't active for a moment.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, me too. I just work away at it little by little. I get distracted easily (thanks ADD!) so having things I can quickly switch between allows me to stay more on task actually. I know it sounds silly, but otherwise I get really distracted and can't concentrate on one thing for very long.

I usually wait until the last minute, since I work best when put under pressure. If I have homework, the optimal time to do it is five minutes before it's due. Unfortunately, not all high school students are the same.

Le Sigh. think its too the point im going to just take the loss and back out. *Waves goodbye* Sad part is ill probably still end up reading story posts and occ xD

ATM Erland is stuck in a time lock of sorts until people read the letter on the desk about him lol

Everyone be so busy with meetings, while Erland is killing innocents. Time is money (and lives) people >.>

But yeah, I'm interested to see how people deal with him :)

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

3671c3a83cf92561aec5cba9ffd87a52.jpg

Hmm, must have misread that.

I can deal with that though, I've got a lot on my hands right now so I suppose this is a well needed break.

Well, assume he's in a timelock as aforementioned.

Wha? But I'm doing housework then meeting my girlfriend.

My girlfriend confused me because for a moment I thought she was on RPN :L then I realised it was the messenger bubble
ff2bf415ce333eac9a8ed571456318cc.jpg

I'm having a nervous breakdown.

I have to give a speech in class today and I keep questioning if mine is good enough or what if I mess up during my speech :unsure:

@Infinities Lover So since Zac is gonna just disappear and Adria is not even rankable, would she even have a place in Lamia Scale? OR should i ponder joining a different one, if even at all? =s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back