Out-of-Character Chat

Avengers finally ended....when I got home I went to find my mother. She was watching it. Of course, being the amazingly amazing teenage daughter I am, I had to stay and finish watching it with her.

I don't watch movies with my mother, there are always so melodramatic. She loves it, but she also knows I hate it. So expectations are low, my oldest younger sister watches it with her in my place.

Last one I watched was few days back the film Pride. Its about the LGBT movement in 1985 and the miners strike.

It had a gay Welsh Andrew Scott (Moriarty), so I'm not complaining.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

My mom and I tend to like a lot of similar things, TV wise. Thou she doesn't appreciate anime, the way I do.

I have posters in my room and an anime wallpaper, I've seen her try to take them down before. My mom also does not appreciate anime xD .

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]My mom and I tend to like a lot of similar things, TV wise. Thou she doesn't appreciate anime, the way I do.

[/QUOTE]
Parents rarely appreciate the the genius of anime. But we'll end up being parents to a better generation :P Well, that is if you hope to be a parent.

My mum is the kind of person who shows me the Crow and a documentary on the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band.

I'm practically already a parent. I have four moronic sisters who almost do what they please, like sit over the balcony railing on the third floor >.>...

They'll be the cause of my future heart disease I swear.

Overly you sound like my best friend Whitney! She pretty much takes care of her three younger siblings!

I feel for Whitney (and her Miltank), being a single 15 year old parent of four is hard. I'm glad their just girls and won't beat that shit out of me... Or break things, loud noises are the bane of my ears and mind.

My mom is the type of person who's arch enemy is the TV. Apparently it's detrimental to your health. I'm going to college to be a film director...

lol Whitney and I are both 16. She has two younger sisters and a brother. The older sister is 12 I think, and is like a little diva. The other little girl clings to Whitney and every possible second.

My oldest sister of the four is 14, she's a bit depressed all the time for no reason. The other two center ones are 10 and 8, they do stupid things and the other one is 5, she is scared of me for some reason.

Hey, I'm still 15 and a boy. You can related to me can't you Celtic xD ?

I'm turning 19 and only have a younger 10 year old sister, so can't relate.

.....How is your 5 year old sister scared of you? Did she see you do something perverted or anything of the like?

My fav younger-older thing was when my small cousin came to the bed my girlfriend and I slept on last night. By exact word

"What's that smell? It smells like wee."

"It isn't."

"What is it then?"

"Uhhhh, you'll find out when you're older."

Maybe, I've done many perverted acts of the sort x3. But she isn't really used to being around guys, especially 6'1 guys. She prefers my mother. Sucks too because I feed her and make sure she is alive.

OverlyIntricateLove said:
My oldest sister of the four is 14, she's a bit depressed all the time for no reason. The other two center ones are 10 and 8, they do stupid things and the other one is 5, she is scared of me for some reason.
Hey, I'm still 15 and a boy. You can related to me can't you Celtic xD ?
Well, I have two half siblings that are both in an entirely different generation than me. They were much older than me. So I was basically babysat by my sister. So I get to live with everyone still treating me like a baby even though I'm 20 now. Although I can relate with the being single part :/

Yeah, my girlfriend and I had a really awkward moment there X3

Hopefully never have such a situation again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back