Out-of-Character Chat

I'm not joining a fucking guild about sparkles. I'm thinking lamia scale cause it has active people and I like playing the underdog which I would be in LS

I noticed it has three s ranks in it. But fairy tale feels generic and bp needs population control rt members are semi active due to RL and st just seems too aggressive compared to my chars. If I'm not allowed in ls just let me know I'll probably stay gl.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Hmmm? Do explain? x3
@Cadell Morde Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that! x3

[/QUOTE]
:sweat:

Eww. i dont miss school one bit. I myself went to bet at 9 so ive been up since 4am. sigh. Doctors app. at 10am. Good luck cramming.

The longer I don't post the harder it will be to post, so I really need to make a post soon. Though I've missed lots of pages. i need a way get back into the story. Basically I have no idea what's going on, and the absence of Kono for so long, despite where he is, breaks the RP a bit, for me any way. I know I have no one to blame except myself but I really want to get back into this rp, so does anyone have any ways that they think I could jump back in? Maybe even a reason for Kono's absence.

And please don't give me a link to the story so far or something similar, it doesn't help my situation :c

If a there is no reason to have a reason, and I can literally just post right now with no problem, what is the current situation?

@Saul many things are happening at the moment, I know that my character Drake is looking for Lennix but he lost him and if you know where you're character is maybe you can help Drake out. Some people are in the battlefield and most are at the mansion. There are a few characters roaming the streets.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira hang on. Where are you? Cause Alyssa and Lightning are not outside OR near anyone else. Alyssa had gone inside a while ago and Lightning followed, plus Ryos already left.

There are others outside I believe.

I appologize if I'm coming off rude, but it really bothers me people don't get the facts right.

Tell me if I made a mistake.

Yeah cause I was confused. Loke and Alyssa had found Ryos randomly and then Lightning followed and Leonel is glomping Loke? x3

I'd have no idea how to include you, sorry :/

Its cool Vel will just w as lk nto the mansion then. 

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Its cool Vel will just w as lk nto the mansion then.

[/QUOTE]
Well not right in, but he'll get to the door.

Kirito?!!!! Where?!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously though. I think they're trying to rally together all of the magicians to a certain point. So if you're having trouble posting, you can always just default to a post that meets you up with the main group.

By the way, my friend got her first post in. So feel free to interact with us if you ever get the chance. I just wanted to make sure she was able to make the intro post that she wanted to. Thanks for the patience guys!

*plays some Destiny on his PS3 as he waits*

Anyone with a PS3 is free to join me.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

I'm saving up for one so I can play Destiny on the right console! All I have right now is XBOX 360. Which I got when I was an uneducated kid. Now I realize I like RPGs, so I'm converting to Playstation. Although I'm still glad I got to play Halo: Reach. That much was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back