Out-of-Character Chat

The song's not loading for me so can you please tell me the name of it so I can listen to it. @kirito1337

I'm looking for a boss song that's more dark sounding and it signifies that you're fighting a powerful evil enemy. I do like all of your suggestions but they don't sound like music that would play when all of you are fighting Xeno.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]There are too many fucking people in BP. That and Kaine already said he might join LS! HA! 
lol I do too Ref. I do too. x3

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking about joining BP but then 20 people joined this rp and they all went under BP... Thats too crowded for me... 
DICE ROLL TO FIND OUT IF PULSE IS A BOY OR GIRL

1 Boy

2 Girl

PLEASE PLACE BETS NOW

Really tho. I keep hoping that if someone new does end up joining, they stay away from BP. It's just wayyyy too many people.

Hmmm....

I bet half a penny on boy and half a penny on girl

Unyielding said:
I was thinking about joining BP but then 20 people joined this rp and they all went under BP... Thats too crowded for me... 
DICE ROLL TO FIND OUT IF PULSE IS A BOY OR GIRL
1 Boy

2 Girl

PLEASE PLACE BETS NOW
Boy

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Really tho. I keep hoping that if someone new does end up joining, they stay away from BP. It's just wayyyy too many people.
Hmmm....

I bet half a penny on boy and half a penny on girl

[/QUOTE]
sry infi you can only make one bet... and because you said boy first... Your bet is boy (But you still use both halves which turns out to be a penny... >.> yay i made one cent so far)

2 boy

0 girl >.>

anyone else want to bet

Link's not working for me so can you tell me the name of the song? Xeno is the type of person who doesn't care whether you're an enemy or just some innocent civilian he'll still kill you. I'm looking for a theme that's like exorcist by Yuko kawai.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]No! If I can't do my halves then I won't bet at all.
1 boy

0 girl

[/QUOTE]
Aww infi no fun... pick a sex... This is America and we have the right to vote... Let your VOICE be heard...

1 boy

1 girl

Archdemon said:
For some reason some links for songs suck for me and they take so much longer to load than others so please tell me the name of the boss song and I shall listen to it.
"The only thing I know for real." There are two different versions: vocal and instrumental. I suggest the vocal version.

Thesmashbro said:
"The only thing I know for real." There are two different versions: vocal and instrumental. I suggest the vocal version.
I like it and it sounds like Xeno but I'd like to hear a few more songs until I'm sure and also tell me the name of those songs.

I just realized I putted Markus instead of Maverick in my last post....

109.gif

Lexielai said:
@Infinities Lover You remind me of that that time I tried to write fanfiction... *shiver*
Hmmm? Do explain? x3

@Cadell Morde Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that! x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back