Out Of Character Chat

This is moving so slow... just like the movies did, but seriously why have 4 movies for 3 books? Makes no sense

They probably split HP Deathly Hallows and Mockingjay into two parts on screen because of time constraints or budgeting.

Also...can I make a citizen of one of the 13 Districts who is one of the members watching the Games? @S n o w

eclipsehowls said:
They probably split HP Deathly Hallows and Mockingjay into two parts on screen because of time constraints or budgeting.
Also...can I make a citizen of one of the 13 Districts who is one of the members watching the Games? @S n o w
Why

eclipsehowls said:
I meant, is there a reason that you want to make a citizen of 13? Will they be doing anything plot-wise? Or will they just be reacting to the stuff that happens?

No they wouldn't be essential to the overall plot. I just think it would be interesting to see how they felt about their President sentencing children from the former Capital to a new Hunger Games and how daily life is now for them, now that they are free.

You're put in the same train car as the person you were reaped with, in case that wasn't clear. Check the Overview in case you forgot who that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh, opps, I'll just delete my recent post.

[/QUOTE]
She could've been put in the wrong cart by accident, and then taken to the right one after, since you guys already replied to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="S n o w] She could've been put in the wrong cart by accident, and then taken to the right one after, since you guys already replied to each other.

[/QUOTE]
It's alright, I kinda already deleted my post cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back