Out Of Character Chat

Azure kind of just went haywire the minute Veril mentioned Katniss first, so I'm thinking if anyone mentions killing her she'll go full Cato Career Mode...just a thought *wonk*

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]"The description of the prince matches yours now that I look at you."

[/QUOTE]
Sliding into DMs 101

Anastasie is either going to be too innocent to care, or pull a Fazy and become public enemy No. 1

There's no library, and even if there was, it wouldn't have any information or books to help them, like the whole 'having tapes of the previous hunger games' for the tributes to watch, study, and make a plan from on their way to the Capitol. @Xenoxx

Oak has one week to get closer to Kristen before either dying or killing her. Poor oak.

Last edited by a moderator:
His freak-out period was when he was throwing up in the crowd, that's the lowest he got. But really he has a care-free attitude towards most things, while being completely serious, that's just his character...the enthusiasm might just be Veril getting frantic combined with his already unnaturally calm demeanor, that's my take on it.

Wouldn't it be funny if the arena was the train all along, and they would be trapped to eventually kill each other!

You get a blindfold! And you get a blindfold! And you get a blindfold!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="S n o w]
You get a blindfold! And you get a blindfold! And you get a blindfold!

[/QUOTE]
Wot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back