Out Of Character Chat

Well, my life's at stake (I wish it was steak, rather) and I have no clue how I'm going to survive in the arena, so all the contestants/tributes look evil to me at this point ;)

@Xenoxx

You know I wasn't kidding about the poison, right? But seriously, the only person my character is going to kill, is himself when it's all over.

I'll just get Oak to have mad beef with you, then he'll do the dirty work, I meant what I said.

so i'm going to miss this rp once it's over, and i wont have anything to do because this website is my life. I really like this group so if any of you want to join my weak ass rp Casual - The Martian i would love to do more rps with you guys <3

Sunstone said:
damn he's smarter than that fam. maybe
I'm relying on his hotheaded personality *wink*

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I love how everyone's drive to win is their life and Anna's drive to win is Chocolate Cake

[/QUOTE]
What if she wins and the cake was a lie, what then, what has all the death meant to her. Did 23 people die for some cake? That would actually be the most depressing ending, children died so a teenager could eat some cake...

Hm...•3• who owns the RP? Maybe I should ask them to be sure? I'm getting mixed signals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back