Out Of Character Chat

Exactly

He's hiding it

the pint is he's trying to stand out and be less scared as the others

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunstone said:
Oaks skin went pale, but in an attempt to not seem scared he put on a straight confident face and then walks calmly past the sea of kids, a few of them pat him on the back. He didn't know if that was encouragement or a goodbye of a sorts. Either way he walks as calmy as possible up to the stage, once at the top he bows and then smiles at the crowd. The first one reaped. He didn't expect it, but he knew how to deal with it. On the outside he tried to act as confident as possible, on the inside he was still another scared kid.
In your last post you said he was in the front, so he wouldn't really have to walk past a 'sea of kids'. To me, he just seems to be taking the whole thing awfully well, and his CS doesn't say anything about being able to hide his emotions as well as you're making it seem like he can.

Sunstone said:
Oak didn't know what to do, so he decided to size up everyone that had been reaped so far. They were mostly bigger than him, but he could probably outsmart most of them. He recognized Atlas from the coffee shop but nobody else. He saw his parents in the crowd, crying. He had been adopted but his parents still loved him.
Atlas has never been to the coffee shop.

Death flags are going up like crazy right now. Anastasia is going to either wreck us or die first, either way, alot of us are going to die anyway!

Xenoxx said:
Death flags are going up like crazy right now. Anastasia is going to either wreck us or die first, either way, alot of us are going to die anyway!
I dunno man, we need to figure out a way to eliminate people off unless we volunteer or something

Sunstone said:
yep
the 12 year old is gonna fricking win

kid power?
SHES 16

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I dunno man, we need to figure out a way to eliminate people off unless we volunteer or something
SHES 16

[/QUOTE]
Yeah the 16 year old who thinks the hunger Games are an actual GAME! I'm just sitting here thinking about how she's going to Jar Jar Binks this whole thing, and accidentally kill like half the tributes.

Xenoxx said:
Yeah the 16 year old who thinks the hunger Games are an actual GAME! I'm just sitting here thinking about how she's going to Jar Jar Binks this whole thing, and accidentally kill like half the tributes.
I dunno man, she's a very interesting character.. We'll just have to see how she turns out in the end. I wouldn't mind her winning honestly but... We'll see hehe

Low key going to die sacrificing myself for someone else, or be dealt a mortal injury then go on a killing spree for the limited time I'm alive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back