Out Of Character Chat

Wait, wait. You want me to believe that he created a car that turns into a helicopter at sixteen? So, he started working on it when he was what, twelve? Engineering prodigy or not, that's not really realistic. @Sunstone

Last edited by a moderator:
Xenoxx said:
Sorry, I missed a bunch of posts, what happened?
Wren and Ramsey are still in the café, but everyone else left with Oak to go to his house to make a plan for the Hunger Games in case they get picked.

[QUOTE="S n o w] Wren and Ramsey are still in the café, but everyone else left with Oak to go to his house to make a plan for the Hunger Games in case they get picked.

[/QUOTE]
Are they still outside or at his house?

Sunstone said:
Oak tries to hide his inner joy, and instead says, "anyone else?"
I couldn't really tell how long this post was when I was on my phone, but you broke Rule #3. Try to make your posts longer in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm breaking so many rules ;_; I'm going get booted anytime soon, but I guess I have to start somewhere. This is like my 5th rp

@Defective Kitten Sorry to be a bother but would you mind making the font of your character's dialogue a bit bigger? My dyslexia/myopia is hating it xD If you can't that's okay,I will just find a way to zoom in.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh corse :)

[/QUOTE]
Thanks,that's really nice! I could do my shenanigans to make it better but it's much easier to just ask.

May I ask what time it is in the Rp and how many days do we have left until the reaping? With the whole group planning the Hunger Games strategy, it makes it seem like we only have until the morning before the reaping is started.. @S n o w

and who cares about real statistics and crap I'll just make up something from film theory xD

<--- 8th grade shit

As for the actual hunger game part, is it different to where we bring our own weapons or will there be a Cornucopia where we get weapons and supplies from?

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]As for the actual hunger game part, is it different to where we bring our own weapons or will there be a Cornucopia where we get weapons and supplies from?

[/QUOTE]
There will be a Cornucopia.

Guys, this is a little concerning to me. Isn't that a big coincidence that the people who are getting reaped are becoming friends? Only one survives. The hunger games doesn't change. It just doesn't make sense that you guys are making plans to have your characters not die, when only one person survives the hunger games. @ basically everyone in the rp

National said:
Guys, this is a little concerning to me. Isn't that a big coincidence that the people who are getting reaped are becoming friends? Only one survives. The hunger games doesn't change. It just doesn't make sense that you guys are making plans to have your characters not die, when only one person survives the hunger games. @ basically everyone in the rp
Yeah.. I agree.. Like everyone who is going to get reaped is all becoming friends? The chances are that actually happening are extremely slim, especially when they have already have a strategy planned out as if they knew they would be reaped all together. I also don't understand the whole, 'We don't kill anyone unless they kill us' because isn't the whole point of a Hunger Game suppose to be one victor and everyone else dies? I understand we all want our character to survive but.. I dunno man.. If everyone volunteered that was seem sketchy af, of corse thats just my opinion.. This would've been planned better and made more sense if y'all decided to form an alliance after being reaped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back