Out of Character Chat

ryuuuuuuuuuu said:
WOO! DAGGY IS UP! i hope he's up to snuff! > :)
The only things I can point out at the moment are you should go back and thoroughly read the rules. You're missing some important things. Wouldn't hurt to clean up any text left the parenthesis as well.

As I have no quick way of knowing, was a writing sample submitted?

ahh...i'm really sorry. i went back and re-read, but the only thing i could find that i didn't do was remove the parenthesis from everything (they're now removed!) and PM Shortcake (which this site literally won't let me do yet...i'm too new!!)

i checked that a grass type mega stone user wasn't taken, checked that there wasn't anyone else in the bulbasaur family, i made sure that all the moves and abilities were ones that venusaur could canonically use (checked on bulbapedia and smogon). i'm not sure what else i'm missing? i'm so sorry. i might be a little loopy 'cuz i'm a bit sick or uh, maybe i'm just being dumb here o(--<

Yer missing a very very specific thing that's reoccurring in all the profiles, and hidden in the rules that you may look over once or twice or three times.

Well one of them is in the Basic Rules, you can't get away with just skimming the bullet points.

And I won't lie, the post I'm looking for may have been deleted but we need an image of your mega form in the 'other pictures' tab. For sake of consistency, you can change Mega Stone to Venusaurite.

ryuuuuuuuuuu said:
i checked that a grass type mega stone user wasn't taken, checked that there wasn't anyone else in the bulbasaur family, i made sure that all the moves and abilities were ones that venusaur could canonically use (checked on bulbapedia and smogon).
I appreciate you went through the effort of making sure that no one claimed a character from that evolutionary line. Not to mention the fun that is double checking movesets. Believe me, I hate digging through moves xD But you've already shown a lot of effort and more initiative than some other players that have tried to join in previously.

Hopefully you got my PM so you can submit your writing samples.

yELLS oh man oh MAN i feel like such a doofus... the thingy has been added!! and THANK YOU for letting me know -- i actually just saw the bit about the picture. since there's no pre-existing fanart i can use, i gotta draw dag, so it might take me a liiiiittle time to sketch out his mega form. i'm kinda busy for the rest of the day, but i promise you'll have it soon! in the mean time, i can take down my application if you'd like.

and no problem!! it's honestly really admirable that you guys have such a well-put together rp, so i wanna try to be as detailed as possible (' :) )

lastly -- i just replied to your PM! hope you enjoy, and thanks again my dude

You don't have to go and remove the application, just add in there that you're drawing your own mega form image.

@Shortcake will get final say on things, so she may not accept him until the drawing's finished. But it looks good on my end

ryuuuuuuuuuu said:
yELLS oh man oh MAN i feel like such a doofus... the thingy has been added!! and THANK YOU for letting me know -- i actually just saw the bit about the picture. since there's no pre-existing fanart i can use, i gotta draw dag, so it might take me a liiiiittle time to sketch out his mega form. i'm kinda busy for the rest of the day, but i promise you'll have it soon! in the mean time, i can take down my application if you'd like.
and no problem!! it's honestly really admirable that you guys have such a well-put together rp, so i wanna try to be as detailed as possible (' :) )

lastly -- i just replied to your PM! hope you enjoy, and thanks again my dude
KageYuuki said:
You don't have to go and remove the application, just add in there that you're drawing your own mega form image.
@Shortcake will get final say on things, so she may not accept him until the drawing's finished. But it looks good on my end
It looks good, so for now he's acceptable, but similar to what Yuuki said, I'd rather post his official acceptance once that drawing is finished.

Shortcake said:
It looks good, so for now he's acceptable, but similar to what Yuuki said, I'd rather post his official acceptance once that drawing is finished.
you got it bruh, i'll work on it and hopefully finish it today > :)

Two down; One to go.

ff882247f1da1253c467484f844e331418a5b817_hq.gif

I'm partially tempted to ask if I could get everyone's character heights, namely for consistency for little doodle things that I do. since I'm actually making it a thing with my posts to add a little more flair n' stuff.

TenaciousTinkerer said:
I'm partially tempted to ask if I could get everyone's character heights, namely for consistency for little doodle things that I do. since I'm actually making it a thing with my posts to add a little more flair n' stuff.
Well, Koi is 4'5 if that helps.

Moltres is probably the tallest of mine... Mmmm I never really decided on a concrete height for any of them though. But he's prob a good 6'5"

Xerneas without her horns is prob 5'11" with horns... Geez, maybe 6'7"?

Kurama's prob just 6' not counting ears

Users who are viewing this thread

Back