Out of Character Chat

KageYuuki said:
@SpicyLickiTung @ryuuuuuuuuuu
@Lettuce @Blackrose7 @theunderwolf @Sagitarius @IG42 @Shortcake

Just doing a bit of a mass poke to see how many of you are still hanging around with us. Please reply to this saying whether or not you're still interested.

I will be starting dinner either tonight or tomorrow, don't expect anything major from it, but it will open up for things to begin moving once more.
I think I'm still interested, but I'm not sure...

Mitchs98 said:
I'd never do that. People that drop without saying something are the bane of my exsistance. Tbh I blacklist them from all of my other RP's.
Wait so are you actually dropping out? Or on the fence?

Hoo booy, I'm finally home and well rested, but now I start working full time :<. Don''t worry, I'll be back t posting regularly, just likely during more restricted hours

Mitchs98 said:
Not really. I just lack motivation to post. *shrug*
Well from looking at your signature...

And your Avatar....

You like fanservice...

So what we need is more fanservice........

GAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDEEEEEEVVVVVVOOOOOOOIIIIIRRRRRRRRR! YOU ARE THE NUMBER ONE FANSERVICE POKEMON!

Shortcake said:
And your Avatar....

You like fanservice...

GAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDEEEEEEVVVVVVOOOOOOOIIIIIRRRRRRRRR! YOU ARE THE NUMBER ONE FANSERVICE POKEMON!
My avatar is of a ship one of my characters are in. It's literally best ship, been in like..5 or more threads and made two 1x1's. Lol.

Shortcake said:
And your Avatar....

You like fanservice...

I have a feeling the Gardevoir we have wouldn't go for it...

He seems to like in nekos

Nekos in skimpy clothes

EEVEELUTIONS! YOUR TIME HAS COME!

Lettuce said:
He seems to like in nekos
Nekos in skimpy clothes

EEVEELUTIONS! YOUR TIME HAS COME!
Actually the only reason Maria and Elizabeth(the ones in my avatar) are dressed like that are because they were the only neko twins I could find that weren't yaoi or horrendously drawn. *shrug*

Hahaha yeah Kali would probably do it. Grumble about her scar the entire time though

Celebi wouldnt hesitate to fanservice, but hes male

Idk about banette. Probably.

I'm just gonna go and idly draw all the CBC members who'splayer'sareprobbablystillaround in summer outfits or something probably.

For fun n' stuff, and doodle reasons.

Dunno what i'd dress Tsunami though, probably just have a giant huge dude with a divers helmet still, probably never gonna come off and stuff because well reasons.

giant dude in a divers helmet and swimtrunks

aw, banette would be cute in a onepiece swimsuit, and a floatie. shed look like a little kid.

*Looks at Kurama and Xerneas* Maybe Xerneas from before the thread takes place? xD

Ok, that was easier than I thought- now I want to pick out swimsuits for all the girl characters though. Someone stop me- or Idk, encourage me by asking for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back