Out of Character Chat

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Well I enjoy doing this stuff. Repetition will get more more inclined to it, least I hope so.
Plus we don't post particularly fast, soooo~
If you're sure, then I can't stop you. Ya did good, though.

SpicyLickiTung said:
If you're sure, then I can't stop you. Ya did good, though.
Nah i'm sure, ive been wanting to try something like this for a long, looooong while, just haven't had the opporunity to do it in any roleplays n' stuff, namely cause I don't join that many roleplays.

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Nah i'm sure, ive been wanting to try something like this for a long, looooong while, just haven't had the opporunity to do it in any roleplays n' stuff, namely cause I don't join that many roleplays.
Hey, was it easy doing this stuff for the first time? I've been trying to get into this kinda stuff, but halfway through drawing, I just feel as if I did something wrong and end up erasing the whole thing completely.

SpicyLickiTung said:
Hey, was it easy doing this stuff for the first time? I've been trying to get into this kinda stuff, but halfway through drawing, I just feel as if I did something wrong and end up erasing the whole thing completely.
Its not hard, its just that I have to redraw it a few times, and being distracted on a chat based roleplay on another site I'm doing with a freind, as well with drama with a overwatch discord that was occurring all at once, I think that delays you a weee bit ehehm.

Last edited by a moderator:
TenaciousTinkerer said:
Its not hard, its just that I have to redraw it a few times, and being distracted on a chat based roleplay on another site I'm doing with a freind, as well with drama with a overwatch team that was occurring all at once, I think that delays you a weee bit ehehm.
I'd imagine so!

TenaciousTinkerer said:
Also totes changing Skittles Design to be wearing a sweater all the time maybe. Since she'd look adorable in a hoodie.
Kawaii Desu Ka

No shame in that. If you do decide to completely follow through with it, may you find plenty of nice future roleplays around in the future o/

Also bonus points for saying something, akin to some people just continuing on this site and not mentioning that they don't wanna rp anymore and such.

TenaciousTinkerer said:
No shame in that. If you do decide to completely follow through with it, may you find plenty of nice future roleplays around in the future o/
Also bonus points for saying something, akin to some people just continuing on this site and not mentioning that they don't wanna rp anymore and such.
I'd never do that. People that drop without saying something are the bane of my exsistance. Tbh I blacklist them from all of my other RP's.

KageYuuki said:
@SpicyLickiTung @ryuuuuuuuuuu
@Lettuce @Blackrose7 @theunderwolf @Sagitarius @IG42 @Shortcake

Just doing a bit of a mass poke to see how many of you are still hanging around with us. Please reply to this saying whether or not you're still interested.

I will be starting dinner either tonight or tomorrow, don't expect anything major from it, but it will open up for things to begin moving once more.
Poke right back.

KageYuuki said:

Just doing a bit of a mass poke to see how many of you are still hanging around with us. Please reply to this saying whether or not you're still interested.

I will be starting dinner either tonight or tomorrow, don't expect anything major from it, but it will open up for things to begin moving once more.
I'm around...somewhere

Mitchs98 said:
Mewtwo and Mew could show up to dinner. Idk @IG42
Well Arceus is trying to assemble the peeps on his end which would be fun, assuming the other legendaries players are still around.

KageYuuki said:

aaaaaaa i'm still around! i've been a lil busy but i'll try to get that pic done tonight...

IG42 said:
I'm around...somewhere
Well Arceus is trying to assemble the peeps on his end which would be fun, assuming the other legendaries players are still around.
Idk, tbh

ryuuuuuuuuuu said:
aaaaaaa i'm still around! i've been a lil busy but i'll try to get that pic done tonight...
That's fine. In all honesty, it doesn't have to be some big full color piece by any means.

Mitchs98 said:
Mewtwo and Mew could show up to dinner. Idk @IG42
Don't forget you do have CBC characters, Mitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back