Out of Character Chat

Indeed, but he is not there to do battle. He is there to protect the world and others. 

Say what you will about your character's strengths, but do not try and claim dominance. 

You do not fight alone. 

Dappi is the shadow who protects. Under his watch he will not allow harm to befall those whom he is entrusted. 

Because that, that is what he sees as worthy, he loves what he himself feel he cannot have. A chance to live.

Probably also the reason he serves Xerneas so loyally

Post from earlier is only one paragraph because my phone was being a dick. Ill edit it if quill doesnt respond before i can

I would do something.

But I am busy.

With things and stuff.

And stuff and things.

i'd write a haiku about this but I'm tired. 

off to posty town

wF2vpIL.jpg

*Dies a little* Wow, it's been a hell of a week here, so sorry about being slow! To make up for it, I finally got off my lazy ass and got around to making a proper breakdown of chain of command.

CBC Chain of Command

So let's break this down a little . . .

• At the top, we've naturally got the goddesses and founders Jirachi and Xerneas. They're mainly responsible for guiding the overall direction of the CBC as well as select new recruits every year
  • Right below them and a kind of second in command is Kurama. He collects and creates the various missions for the squads as well as frequently acting as the final say in settling disputes between members. When not carrying out these duties he's often found tending to Xerneas and assisting her where possible.
  • The three trainers, senior members of the CBC they help to train both new recruits and keep the skills of older members sharp. They take the missions from Kurama and select the squad most capable of carrying it out.
  • Now we get to the two different groups: Ideals and Truth

Ideals are the more 'public' face of the CBC. They're the members most often seem by those not involved and carry out the least controversial of missions.
  • Truth, the shadow of the CBC. A necessary 'evil', these members handle the more questionable of missions.

[*]Megas serve as squad leaders, ensuring the missions given to them are completed and overseeing the nomemon assigned to them.

I tried to split the squads up as best I could, though to keep the numbers even NPCs were added into the mix. These can be played by the Squad Leaders or I can play them should you desire.

@Orikanyo@The Succubi Queen@Quillicious@EchoNightwish@IG42@SpicyWatterson-Kun@theunderwolf@Lettuce@Happy Red Mage

i was thinking about making a zoroark whiel i tried to figure out what i wanted to make latios and now theres an npc of it in there

yolo i guess???

im still making a zoroark

i was thinking about making a zoroark whiel i tried to figure out what i wanted to make latios and now theres an npc of it in there

yolo i guess???

im still making a zoroark

Hahaha you may be juggling enough characters at the moment...

im used to rping around about 14 characters (somehow) so i never think i have enough lmao

its not juggling until you start struggling

haha that rhymed

@EchoNightwish i adore add, my favourite character to play

while im talking, i kind of wanted banette to interact with gilgamesh, you down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back