Out of Character Chat

*Prepares running shoes*

Please! Why would Koi do something as useless as that?

He's OBVIOUSLY gonna stick to the magikarp training regimen taught upon generations of generation!

hes gona flop around in the fountain again isn't he?

KOI NEEDS NO MENTOR!

Y0UJC.png

Oh my goodness, my life is a mess

In good news, back to the college thing. So that's fun.

I have to read all of Richard III by monday

good luck, I am aswell back in college. 

I take it your doing a history course?

good luck, I am aswell back in college. 

I take it your doing a history course?

Shakespear's Early Works actually. I'm in a full year shakespeare course for my english minor, and my favourite professor is teaching it- problem is he doesn't really believe in a warm up period, so we need this play read for Monday, and we'll get our first essay topics then too. :<

Shakespear's Early Works actually. I'm in a full year shakespeare course for my english minor, and my favourite professor is teaching it- problem is he doesn't really believe in a warm up period, so we need this play read for Monday, and we'll get our first essay topics then too. :<

Ouch.... 

Thats some trial by fire shit right there.

Heres what you do.

Look at one character not quite doing anything at the moment. 

Latch onto them like a tick on a dog's skin. 

Do not let go until they talk to you back.

Success! 

or you know, come in juggling bananas. 

I'm having a smidge of trouble making an intro post.

Sorry to hear that. May help to decide whether they live on or off base first given they're more of a veteran member. If off base, have them arrive knowing the long day it's going to be. If on . . . they're bound to be involved in the early morning chaos.

So long as you like it.

this year I shall be doing a placement, field practical to be put simply. 

I like my schooling, being able to work in the investigation/security field for a day each week should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back