Out of Character Chat

WHO NEEDS MOVES WHEN YA GOT FISTS?!

Tell that to Flareon

FlareonHasNoMoves.jpg

I had a hard time with him . . . Truth does a lot more of the shady/quiet stuff. Gate's . . . a little loud for that approach xD

shit

i shoulda described him during battle vs normally

he really turns into a silent, focused killing machine when he fights, unlike his explosive social personality

not to mention he's merciless to his enemies and has minimal ethics in the first place

actually, why don't we make a little in-battle sections on our CSs that describes the fighting style of each member?

i feel it'd give a more in-depth rpg-esque role-playing feel to battle that i think this needs

also, are there evil nomeman in general the the CBC deals with?

Well, in truth I'm just sorta floating about myself. Not much to do really..

shit

i shoulda described him during battle vs normally

he really turns into a silent, focused killing machine when he fights, unlike his explosive social personality

not to mention he's merciless to his enemies and has minimal ethics in the first place

actually, why don't we make a little in-battle sections on our CSs that describes the fighting style of each member?

i feel it'd give a more in-depth rpg-esque role-playing feel to battle that i think this needs

also, are there evil nomeman in general the the CBC deals with?

Really, that's something that could (And in Gate's case should) have fallen under personality. I may have to do some shuffling of squads then.

While very rare they have gone out and settled disputes, prevented full blown wars from breaking out, and brought down the occasional twisted nomemon. Wit the way the world was designed by Arceus, the need for such things is seldom.

So, hows it hanging?

Not bad, just trying to set up squads and the such.

Really, that's something that could (And in Gate's case should) have fallen under personality. I may have to do some shuffling of squads then.

While very rare they have gone out and settled disputes, prevented full blown wars from breaking out, and brought down the occasional twisted nomemon. Wit the way the world was designed by Arceus, the need for such things is seldom.

Not bad, just trying to set up squads and the such.

x-x

yeah...i'z a dinkus

i do this all the time, i make a char's personality and it completely contradicts his/her actual one when i start to get a feel for the rp

i apologize, and will edit accordingly

x-x

yeah...i'z a dinkus

i do this all the time, i make a char's personality and it completely contradicts his/her actual one when i start to get a feel for the rp

I . . . typically do this to. Happens when characters end up taking lives of their own.

x-x

yeah...i'z a dinkus

I . . . typically do this to. Happens when characters end up taking lives of their own.

Yeeeah. I imagined Koi a bit more naive and ditsy at first...but then I'd just type things younger me would do in his situation.

Whats that poke for? Wnat me to do soemthing? a flip? a dance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back