Out of Character Chat

Give Kurama a damn heart attack xD

"Oh my goodness your so pale! you need some "Get-better" hugs right away!" he says as he literally had broken through the perimeter and dodged their defences with utter ease just to give Xerneas a hug.  

"Oh my goodness your so pale! you need some "Get-better" hugs right away!" he says as he literally had broken through the perimeter and dodged their defences with utter ease just to give Xerneas a hug.  

Never underestimate the power of comic relief

Never underestimate the power of comic relief

"Oh you ahve a ninetails in your group! Oh my hes so grumpy! how adorable!!! Fluffy fluffy fluffy tails~ oooh! A magicarp!!"

I'm tempted.

it'll certainly bring some life in.

"Oh you ahve a ninetails in your group! Oh my hes so grumpy! how adorable!!! Fluffy fluffy fluffy tails~ oooh! A magicarp!!"

I'm tempted.

it'll certainly bring some life in.

If only to visit Xerneas and freak Kurama the fuck out xD (Could also give her a warning that it is starting)

If only to visit Xerneas and freak Kurama the fuck out xD (Could also give her a warning that it is starting)

Oh true true, stay awhile, chat them up, make everyone confused as to WHAT side hes on when in truth he has the bacon and necktie allignment to the whole deal.

Koi: DON'T TOUCH ME!

*Koi uses splash on Lugia, Lugia counters with splash*

"Ah, i can't wait until you become a gyrados~!"

Oh true true, stay awhile, chat them up, make everyone confused as to WHAT side hes on when in truth he has the bacon and necktie allignment to the whole deal.

*Koi uses splash on Lugia, Lugia counters with splash*

"Ah, i can't wait until you become a gyrados~!"

Koi: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back