Out Of Character Chat

Trust said:
I wandered uncomfortably around what appeared to be the city center after sneaking away from my supervisor... Again. "Where am i now?" I asked thin air, rubbing my chin with one of my wings while attracting almost all of the attention in the streets. "You would almost believe they haven't seen any monsters before!" I said with a child-like giggle, trying to laugh off all of the strange glares i was getting
Please keep your posts in the 3rd person.

Some_Bloke]I'm not sure why that's a big issue to be honest. [/QUOTE] don't want to remind you of elemento also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34640-trust/ said:
@Trust[/URL] it's okay but the 3rd person would be prefered if you plan on making more characters since we have a 12 character limit.

theManCalledSting said:
don't want to remind you of elemento also @Trust it's okay but the 3rd person would be prefered if you plan on making more characters since we have a 12 character limit.
I prefer using the one character

theManCalledSting said:
don't want to remind you of elemento
face3.jpg

Sorry, I had work. I'll go take a shower, eat, then I'll work on Part 3.

theManCalledSting said:
no not really... it's just that you wanted to Join the RWBY verse and a lot of stuff happened there...
@Assailant
Well, I don't have to join it, but...

Never mind, I'm rambling. Guess I jump in?

I'm working on Part 3 right now.

ShredKnives said:
Well, I don't have to join it, but...
Never mind, I'm rambling. Guess I jump in?
If you want to hop in right now, just know that Cobra Commander's new army is attacking the Schnee Dust Factory after taking out the White Fang.

If that makes no sense, I'd recommend waiting.

Assailant said:
I'm working on Part 3 right now.
If you want to hop in right now, just know that Cobra Commander's new army is attacking the Schnee Dust Factory after taking out the White Fang.

If that makes no sense, I'd recommend waiting.
Actually, he Assimilated the White Fang into Cobra

theManCalledSting said:
Actually, he Assimilated the White Fang into Cobra
Well, he ESSENTIALLY destroyed it and replaced it with his army. It's not like the White Fang is a subfaction of Cobra.

Actually, I just checked the time. My internet's about to turn off, and I don't want to write a fourth part. Can you do it Sting?

theManCalledSting said:
And if you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask me
I saw a bunch of conversation, and then an attack on the Schnee factory led by the airship you all are about to get on. I believe the only questions where I can somehow join up that won't make me look like an idiot that fell from the sky and decided to take a stroll looking about as different as a polar bear in Africa. Also, what the Schnee factory is.

Also an attack let by infantry and a giant Transformer that is possibly awaiting you

Last edited by a moderator:
ShredKnives said:
I saw a bunch of conversation, and then an attack on the Schnee factory led by the airship you all are about to get on. I believe the only questions where I can somehow join up that won't make me look like an idiot that fell from the sky and decided to take a stroll looking about as different as a polar bear in Africa. Also, what the Schnee factory is.
Also an attack let by infantry and a giant Transformer that is possibly awaiting you
Well, The Schnee Dust Factory is a relatively high tech looking factory

I suggest you post somewhere in Beacon since that's where the good guy transformers, the autobots are hanging out.

I just rewatched Madoka Magica: Rebellion. WHY DID I DO THAT?! FUCK I HATE THAT MOVIE!!!

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back