Out Of Character Chat

theManCalledSting said:
watching Ant-Man right now... you can guess who's coming in EHM soon...
Luis?

ant-man-still3.jpg

@Some_Bloke I really don't want to say this, but I'm dropping out of the RP. Over the last few weeks, I've been losing interest in the site, and I haven't found the will to post. I'm not sure if I'll come back, but I'd like my characters to stay alive, if possible. It's been fun.

ryanpk200 said:
@Some_Bloke I really don't want to say this, but I'm dropping out of the RP. Over the last few weeks, I've been losing interest in the site, and I haven't found the will to post. I'm not sure if I'll come back, but I'd like my characters to stay alive, if possible. It's been fun.
see you, man

Last edited by a moderator:
ryanpk200 said:
Are you sure there's nothing I can do to convince you to stay?

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Are you sure there's nothing I can do to convince you to stay?

[/QUOTE]
I don't know. I've pretty much lost most of my interest in the site/rping. That's really it. I'll probably come back. I just don't know when.

Oh no, my character is Japanese, I can't jooooooin~

If I do get accepted, I look forward to posting...Somewhere in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back