Out Of Character Chat

theManCalledSting said:
Well, The Schnee Dust Factory is a relatively high tech looking factory
I suggest you post somewhere in Beacon since that's where the good guy transformers, the autobots are hanging out.
k

Assailant said:
I just rewatched Madoka Magica: Rebellion. WHY DID I DO THAT?! FUCK I HATE THAT MOVIE!!!
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!
skI5Won.jpg

theManCalledSting said:
Well, The Schnee Dust Factory is a relatively high tech looking factory
I suggest you post somewhere in Beacon since that's where the good guy transformers, the autobots are hanging out.
also, whos over there aside from the autobots

Some_Bloke][media] [/media] [URL="http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/08/injustice-2-confirms-supergirl-grodd-atrocitus-as-playable-chara/ said:
Injustice 2 Confirms Supergirl, Grodd, Atrocitus As Playable Characters[/URL]
Mongul might be the final boss

@Some_Bloke Did Sans go with any of them or did he stay behind at the SHIELD base? He'd probably be equally useful in either location, honestly xD

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]That's up to you.

[/QUOTE]
I figured, since your character sent everyone out and such, you'd be the one to decide. I'd like to not be stuck in the SHIELD base forever though, even if it's with Sans, the guy who never actually fights. Whether the SHIELD guys decided to bring him along or not is really up to you.

theManCalledSting said:
Nox said what?
"Nox looks at Kylo as he fights "The Dark Side does exist without you, even without practitioners, it can't and won't ever die." he says towards Kylo."

Donder172 said:
"Nox looks at Kylo as he fights "The Dark Side does exist without you, even without practitioners, it can't and won't ever die." he says towards Kylo."
And the Novel Format should be in the Past Tense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back