• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

It's been awhile but I'm interested in this again, I quite last time cause it moved way to fast for me to catch up but I'm gonna take another shot at this! Gonna make a new character to replace the old one! :)

Lol... I don't think I get what is open and invite only... Explanation please? Or is there no such thing as "Invite Only"?

Oh yeah, and am I allowed to have more than one character?

ANDROMADA said:
Is there a limit to how powerful a character can be? Because the first character has omnipotence as their power.
Now how could I 1-UP that...?
You can't. That character is meant to serve as the cap for how powerful a character can be.

ANDROMADA said:
So then I can't have a character with metapotence as his/her power?
Precisely. Any power ending in -potence, you can't have. As they're essentially, for lack of a better term, an inaccessible cardinal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Precisely. Any power ending in -potence, you can't have. As they're essentially, for lack of a better term, an inaccessible cardinal.

[/QUOTE]
Welp... time to delete this entire character sheet I wrote!

I'll look into another one of my OC's

And inaccessible cardinal is exactly the axiom of what my character's power was to be. Was thinking about going to 0=1 before this post...

ANDROMADA said:
Welp... time to delete this entire character sheet I wrote!
I'll look into another one of my OC's

And inaccessible cardinal is exactly the axiom of what my character's power was to be. Was thinking about going to 0=1 before this post...
An inaccessible cardinal is something that cannot be reached by a lower element. Sanctums -The most powerful beings in the RP- are just that. None of the lower races can reach their level of power, as it is simply impossible. The highest amount of power that can be attainable is comparable to a Gods. This is because if everyone had unlimited power, no one would enjoy the RP, nor the events I have planned for it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]There can only be one omnipotent in each fictional continuity, given that Omnipotent means "One above all", not "Many above all". My character stands as a way to prevent the RP from descending into chaos. With an RP that's filled with Gods and Goddesses, along with many other powerful characters, there must stand one that can repair the damages of the RP world, along with keeping things in control.

[/QUOTE]
I get it. But ANDROMADA was something as to be created to be the most powerful in all fictional verses, even in ones where he wouldn't exist. Every other being deemed omnipotent would become nigh-omnipotent just because their power is overwhelmed by ANDROMADA. It sounded cool at first but it wasn't until after I conceived this character that I realized that he defeated the purpose of RP'ing and literature.

ANDROMADA said:
I get it. But ANDROMADA was something as to be created to be the most powerful in all fictional verses, even in ones where he wouldn't exist. Every other being deemed omnipotent would become nigh-omnipotent just because their power is overwhelmed by ANDROMADA. It sounded cool at first but it wasn't until after I conceived this character that I realized that he defeated the purpose of RP'ing and literature.
He doesn't exist in the RP, and therefore isn't applicable to it. Even if you had created him, he wouldn't be accepted to the RP. Akira is the most powerful, and that is irrefutable.

ANDROMADA said:
Ok. I was just asking if you had heard of the power?
Ah, okay xD No, I hadn't. The way I balance Akira for PVP combat, is he subconsciously holds back his power to match his opponent's. This means he won't just stomp every character he fights.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Ah, okay xD No, I hadn't. The way I balance Akira for PVP combat, is he subconsciously holds back his power to match his opponent's. This means he won't just stomp every character he fights.

[/QUOTE]
So he can't just say, "Let there be light" and annihilate my character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back