• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Well then where can Kaz (my guy) find him?

[/QUOTE]
School courtyard, growing flowers.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]he's a very manly man I see xD

[/QUOTE]
Physically yes he's 6'5 and can lift 200 pounds easily. Mentally kind of, he's a giant softie, crocheting plays guitar, bakes cookies, and loves tending to his garden. Basically he has the body of a boxer and a mind of an stereotypical grandmother. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
Physically yes he's 6'5 and can lift 200 pounds easily. Mentally kind of, he's a giant softie, crocheting plays guitar, bakes cookies, and loves tending to his garden. Basically he has the body of a boxer and a mind of an stereotypical grandmother. xD
Kaz could easily lift a 747 if he had to, but only looks like he's about 125lbs xD

Kaz would rock the guitar, eat the cookies, grow some not so legal plants in the garden, and laugh about the crochet and buy the dude a giant thing of yarn and tell him to nit him a sweater saying "you know I look damn sexy in this sweater"

Dude I think I'm leaving you got your own little mini groups going and how you've set it up now it's impossible to rp start anything. Or make characters unless they're completely original (the character thing for me not an issue) but my alerts are being blown up for an rp I can't rp in so

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]anyone open?

[/QUOTE]
Still haven't made my starter post. If you want we could work something together.

You know I've seen long reps but 6000 + pages takes the cake. Kind of want to make a character but id feel like i was in the dust way behind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back