• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our School [Rebooted] (Always Accepts New Characters)

"How simple" Avril said, looking around. "I see an abundant amount of proof here" she said, watching him look at the ground. "I assure you won't get into any trouble" she spoke, "I'm here to pick up Emilia but since Elissia's here, I might as well settle some business with her" she said, gracefully turning to the Vath. "Why would you want to destroy this school?" Avril smirked yet again and slid into a chair made of shadows that has just appeared, arms on its dark armrests.

(Sorry, I was sleeping...but back!~)

Emilia watched the exchange with an amused expression. "She wanted to destroy the school? Did she not consider the fact that we have people with powerful abilities, who would defend the school to their last breath. She would fail..."

She moved to stand beside Avril.

Avril watched Emilia come to her side and answer her. "I heard even the military fear her family, maybe they may provide her with help but either way, you won't succeed doing this" she said, resting her forehead casually on her palm, "I will expect to see you in class tomorrow Ms. Vath. You too Lowan. Return to your dorms" she spoke, standing up, the shadows dissipated. A quick whistle escaped Avril's lips and her snow leopard appeared on the horizon bounding straight for them and stopped, Avril mounting her ride.

---

Bara of the Roses

Time: 12:00

---

Lady Bara slid into her seat, watching the rain pour down as she wondered who would come into class today. People rarely attended, and that was fine with her, it just meant less work. Shifting, she started to pull out the scarce assignments that she had to grade, most were horribly written. After all she had a very undersized class, the capacity for a single class was ten, she had four. Sighing softly, she looked over the new application for a student into her class named Haru Aoi, which was a cute name when translated from Romaji to Japanese and back to English, it mean't Spring Blue.

She hoped this student would be as cute as his name, her class had a reputation for being full of delinquents. Her class would soon fill with what few stragglers wanted to learn, she wouldn't chase down people who didn't. Sighing, she folded her arms, and waited quietly. Hana, her little rose fairy, was braiding a strand of her hair. She shooed her away, the students would find it odd to find this, plus it would look like the fairy was doing physical labor. Hana huffed dramatically and tied what little of the braid she had done. It would stick there for the rest of the day. "It looks pretty." She turned her head indignantly.

---

Avril smiles, outstretching a pale hand, "If you wish to, I have class later though and you won't be seeing me in a while" the wind freezing her arms, but she didn't seem to mind.

(I have no idea)

Avril gave a smile. "Well, it will have to wait" she spoke and Europa bounded towards the school with unimaginable speed and they stopped in front of Class 2, dropping off Emilia."Here's your class. I'm teaching Class 1 for today, I guess...Cya" she said and the leopard casually walked into the next class, entering and Avril slid off. Another class for another day. She grinned, looking at the students assigned for her.

She exhaled and walked into her class, she slipped behind one of the desks and plonked her head onto it's surface. Emilia was not in the mood to learn.

(What about "The Only Exception" by Paramore?)

---

Haru Aoi

Time: 12:03

---

The rain pounded down on his head, it was cold, and Haru was glad that he had used ear buds instead of headphones today because his long hair protected them from water damage. It was his first day in school and all this rain he had brought with him seemed like a bad omen. Regardless he went to drop off his bags in his dorm, which was nothing impressive, a simple white bed and a small window to spectate the ever depressing rain. Quietly, he turned up the music on his phone to block out the stares that people gave him as he walked down the hallway, an impressive 6'5 that loomed above regular students.

He figured this would be one of the only times he went into class, so he made the best of it. Entering the door of Class Three, he hovered over the teacher's desk, the teacher was pink haired and apparently bored, from the expression on her face. "Haru Aoi, Transfer Student." He said, in a confident and calm voice. The teacher looked up surprised that this boy named Haru was so ... imposing. He sighed, and moved to the back of the room, near some guy with black hair similar to his. He was sopping wet unfortunately, and worried that several of his earrings would start to rust. His music was blaring through his ears, talking about something that he could hardly understand.

---

(Sounds awesome!!)

She ignore the clatter that the rain made on her window, looking at the pictures of her students. Lowan was assigned to her class and she wondered how the boy might work with her. Other kids included Dakota along with some others that she had earlier met and one of her students, by actual witnesses, was claimed to own a dragon which would definitely be amusing in Avril's tastes as she put down the documents, satisfied of the collection of students she had, walking to the door and peeking out to see if any of her students would arrive soon.

(( I guess now wouldn't be the worst time to jump in! ))

Anos sat in one of the student's desks of Class 2, a hat settled on his head to hide his face as he watched the students slowly pile in and find their seats; perfectly blended with them in his lazy seating position. Pangur, his cat, was also disguised, but as him. The cat sat in the form of a man, his legs propped up on the teachers desk like Anos often would. There was no worry for them that people would tell the difference since he was a new teacher here, and had yet to meet any of the students head-on. Though, their differences would've been obvious to anyone who had met him. In truth, Anos hadn't prepared for this day due to procrastination and projects, so he decided to just wing it-- studying each student that walked through the door as if he were curious teen himself.

She hadn't noticed the teacher at the desk and groaned internally when she looked up and saw him. Her head made an audible thumping noise as she dropped it back down. "Why? I haven't even gotten any sleep recently."

She mumbled this to herself.

Dakota sighed as she looked at the time. "I suppose I should go"

She lifted her bag and went outside her dorm. She headed to the classroom. She peeked into the classroom to see who else was present. There was no-one she recognised, then again she didn't pay much attention earlier. As she looked through the door she frowned.

Anos, the real Anos, turned his head over to look at the girl when he heard her drop her head against the desk. "Well, don't you look chipper," he had his chin propped into his palm, though it was only for a moment, "whas' wrong? you tired or somethin' dearie?"

Avril was upset and annoyed, none of her students had walk through the door yet and the class remained empty, deserted. She moaned inaudibly and shook the door. *Bloody students are never bloody punctual* she complained and decided the wait wasn't worth it but then Dakota walked up to the class. "We're doing a project with Class 2, Dakota. Follow me". If more of her students does arrive, she would probably do a collaboration of projects with Class 2. Putting her jacket on again, for what? The third time today, Avril casually walked over the next class, leaning on the door making it open wide, seeing the new teacher facing his students as they arrived. Avril considered maybe helping him. "Hello. May I join this class with you..." Avril paused, trying to remember his name. "...Anos?" she spoke as Europa walked up next to her.

Dakota, confused by the sudden population drop in her class shrugged and followed Avril. She tried to peek through class 2's door to see what kind of people were there.

Anos glanced at the door, only moving his eyes which were hidden by the shadow of his hat. Pangur looked at the door and pulled his feet from the desk, nodding slightly," yes."

Pangur could only speak a little, since he was still, in fact, just a cat in human form. The few words he knew were ones Anos taught him to use during times like these.

Anos lowered his voice to a whisper when the 'teachers' started talking,"sleep is a good thing, ya' know. A lack of it can cause permanent brain damage." He shifted in his seat," do you want to play a game?"

Mamoru Goto

Mamoru had been wandering the halls, in a way to pass time. The morning hours of the day were already long gone and never to be seen again till tomorrow of course. Running his finger's though his hair, Mamoru whole aura was comforting yet had made people not approach him. Maybe, it was because he seemed to be in his own world and not exactly paying attention to what he was doing. He might've even looked crazy, as he bobbed his head up and down to the beat that was playing in his ear phones. It was then until the wind movements of people rushing past, made Mamoru return to reality. Opening his eyes finally, he had paused his music and began to make his way to Class 2.

As he arrived to the door of Class 2, he noticed someone peeking through the door making Mamoru tch and shake his head a bit. " If your in this class, just go inside and stop being a coward. " Mamoru said, before walking inside the class and putting his ear buds back in his ear as he sat down in a seat next to the window.

"Coward?"

Dakota looked at the guy who just passed her and pouted, she was about to explain she was infact from class 1 but didn't bother as she noticed his ear buds, if he is going to say something to someone he should atleast have the manners to take out those ear buds to listen to a reply, she thought, rolling her eyes. She entered the room and sat down.

The 19-year-old stride into the room, her snow leopard happily following, starting to sniff the teacher, more than usual this time. She ignored the cat for the moment, looking around the class with her dark brown eyes. She grinned seeing Emilia striking a conversation with a boy as another boy entered the class. She faced back to Anos, "What do you have to teach them?"

"Well, a mind game of sorts, dear. You see I've been trying to figure out what's goin' on about that teacher, but I just can't seem to put my finger on it," he pointed to Pangur discreetly as he whispered," I bet I can figure out what's off about 'em first." In truth, he just wanted to milk this moment and test the minds of his students.

Pangur was quiet for a moment when the animal sniffed him, before rubbing his ear," Magic."

"Well," she put a finger to her chin, slightly nibbling on her bottom lip. "Magic seems to be the most logical solution...Europa is sniffing him more than she would most people...so that means something's different about him.."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back