• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our Kingdom has Fallen ~ OOC

Hey! This rp seems interesting, but I don't see a description of what it's about. Can someone tell me please?

Hey guys i'm so sorry I haven't posted today, I've been working on this huge physics project all day and then I spent my night in the ER because I accidentally stabbed myself in the leg with an exacto knife, yikes. I might be able to post later, but no promises. I am so sorry, tomorrow is my last day of school so I will be free pretty much 24/7.

Hey guys i'm so sorry I haven't posted today, I've been working on this huge physics project all day and then I spent my night in the ER because I accidentally stabbed myself in the leg with an exacto knife, yikes. I might be able to post later, but no promises. I am so sorry, tomorrow is my last day of school so I will be free pretty much 24/7.

Oh god you poor thing! Hope it feels better!

Oh god you poor thing! Hope it feels better!
Oh thank you! It should be better in the morning and I will be able to catch up and hopefully post tomorrow. I have a busy day tomorrow as well because it's the last day of school and I have a dance thing that night. So if I don't get to it earlier, I promise I will have a post tomorrow night at the absolute latest. So sorry about this, it shouldn't happen again :-/

Oh thank you! It should be better in the morning and I will be able to catch up and hopefully post tomorrow. I have a busy day tomorrow as well because it's the last day of school and I have a dance thing that night. So if I don't get to it earlier, I promise I will have a post tomorrow night at the absolute latest. So sorry about this, it shouldn't happen again :-/

It's totally fine, life can get a little hectic sometimes haha

Nah, there's no need to apologize. Hey, maybe next time you can put that on other one-liners (hopefully you won't have any next time but just in case) just everyone knows the real reason

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Just wait a couple moments---maybe when Jonah and Azlea's dispute escalates, Selly can show up and break it up xD And then he and Jonah can get into a nice little *ahem*, chat xD He needs to get to the Cook too xD

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Hey everyoneeeee! I just got home, it's like 5am and I know that if i tried to post rn that it would be a crap post, so expect one in the morning lol. However, there's no more school and I don't have plans this weekend so i will be pretty active. Sorry for not posting for 2 days haha I've been so busy omg I'm glad it's over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back