• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ordinary Yet Exceptional - OOC

Idea Idea Ninth Ninth
Ahhh yeah, I did read through the current sheets this morning, but it's just that I happened to have been working at this idea since yesterday. The way I interpretted it though, it seemed like Noivian's character was more biotech. Apologies that I didn't explain this before, but my character (current name: Annelotte) is supposed to focus far more on the programming aspect of engineering. While she creates AIs and other programs, she doesn't necessarily create other gadgets, and her specialty actually lies in hacking/prevention (to protect her AI, Archimedes) as well as the fact that she built a program that had a base code that could grow on its own and thus learn to perceive emotions just like how a human would. Another difference, if you wish, is their ages. Nova is 18 while Ann is 12. While they may both be technological geniuses, different lifestyles as well as age/experience will cause their minds to tick differently. Also, I know that there's no proof I can present for this, but Intrust myself to flesh out a solid character who can display these differences. Does that sound fair enough? >w>;;

Ty for pointing it out just in case, though!

Idea Idea Ninth Ninth
Ahhh yeah, I did read through the current sheets this morning, but it's just that I happened to have been working at this idea since yesterday. The way I interpretted it though, it seemed like Noivian's character was more biotech. Apologies that I didn't explain this before, but my character (current name: Annelotte) is supposed to focus far more on the programming aspect of engineering. While she creates AIs and other programs, she doesn't necessarily create other gadgets, and her specialty actually lies in hacking/prevention (to protect her AI, Archimedes) as well as the fact that she built a program that had a base code that could grow on its own and thus learn to perceive emotions just like how a human would. Another difference, if you wish, is their ages. Nova is 18 while Ann is 12. While they may both be technological geniuses, different lifestyles as well as age/experience will cause their minds to tick differently. Also, I know that there's no proof I can present for this, but Intrust myself to flesh out a solid character who can display these differences. Does that sound fair enough? >w>;;

You're most welcome :)

Idea Idea Ninth Ninth

It is a miniature Ryuunosuke! Nano, I love you~

Anyways~
- Everyone -
With the amount of people currently submitting sheets, we'll be working on the basic idea behind the first episode. Currently we have a general idea of the direction to go, however I wanted to raise a question for those in the OOC. Would you all prefer the first episode to be a little more open range, to let your characters intermingle for a set time. Or would you prefer jumping straight into shenanigans?
I vote shenanigans. I'm more of a fan of planning than ad-libing, and it should give us a better taste of the roleplay than the other option.

It is a Ryuunosuke! Nano, I love you~
This makes me curious as to who this Ryuunosuke is! :3c

Also I vote on the second option! Everyone seems to more or less be fleshing out relationships in the background, and the rest can be wrapped up during the action imo.

This makes me curious as to who this Ryuunosuke is! :3c

Also I vote on the second option! Everyone seems to more or less be fleshing out relationships in the background, and the rest can be wrapped up during the action imo.
Anime: Sakurasou
Ryuunosuke Akasaka: An expert programmer that developed a growing AI named 'Maid' to reduce communication with others. As you could guess, he wasn't big on being around others, more so seeing as he had gynophobia.

For the vote, sounds good!

Ryuunosuke Akasaka: An expert programmer that developed a growing AI named 'Maid' to reduce communication with others. As you could guess, he wasn't big on being around others, more so seeing as he had gynophobia.

Oh I thought the name sounded familiar! So you were talking about that guy

Boy I haven't seen pet girl in a while...

Oooooh, that explains everything. I actually never watched Sakurasou before. rip. :')
Also the whole gynophobia thing makes me feel even more like Ann is almost a miniature Ryuunosuke just that she has a slight phobia of people in general due to reasons. Archimedes isn't even in the shape of a human due to this

Oooooh, that explains everything. I actually never watched Sakurasou before. rip. :')
Also the whole gynophobia thing makes me feel even more like Ann is almost a miniature Ryuunosuke just that she has a slight phobia of people in general due to reasons. Archimedes isn't even in the shape of a human due to this
I'm going to torment coddle this character to my highest capabilities. Or rather, Ninko is, what-not with her weakness to small things.

I would now like everyone to think of this picture whenever Kiyoko says "That's rad."

2921100-thatsrad.gif

Hiya!! I’d like to clarify that while yes, Nova has dabbled in biotech, she’s more focused on building and utilities. AI, in her opinion, are required to make good gadgets that don’t need constant supervision, but that’s really all she sees them for. If you want, I can change her claim to fame to reflect this?

Hiya!! I’d like to clarify that while yes, Nova has dabbled in biotech, she’s more focused on building and utilities. AI, in her opinion, are required to make good gadgets that don’t need constant supervision, but that’s really all she sees them for. If you want, I can change her claim to fame to reflect this?
Building and utilities?

Uwa, I guess that makes their specializations slightly more similar than I thought. Well, their motivation for doing what they do obviously differ, and Ann's sole "bot/contraption" is Archimedes (who Ann actually treats like a person), so I guess it deviates enough? Of course, if what I put up in the end is judged as being too similar by the GMs, I'm fine with altering the concept.

Uwa, I guess that makes their specializations slightly more similar than I thought. Well, their motivation for doing what they do obviously differ, and Ann's sole "bot/contraption" is Archimedes (who Ann actually treats like a person), so I guess it deviates enough? Of course, if what I put up in the end is judged as being too similar by the GMs, I'm fine with altering the concept.
We have two individuals that are Music (When AKK stops by). I'm pretty sure 'similarity' is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back