• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
How do the Community Events work? I noticed there's one on at the moment
community events happen monthly for extra rewards or general fun and community. while august's is pass signup, september is still open for signups. it'll be a world's event where the war between the east empire, fae see, and bugs get settled. High risk, high reward plus lore impact rp's that won't count against character's one rp limit.

Is there someone in particular I should message about character ideas and how they might be achieved?

After posting a solo adventure, do I need to do anything further to acquire points from such?

After posting a solo adventure, do I need to do anything further to acquire points from such?
Nothing is required of you, but you should know that solos are not a good way of acquiring points. To date, I think the most I've seen a solo RP get is 1 point.

I see, that's quite unfortunate. But it's a nice bonus none the less for when I'm bored and have some time to kill. Thank you!

I see, that's quite unfortunate. But it's a nice bonus none the less for when I'm bored and have some time to kill. Thank you!
Yup. Definitely not a pointless activity. Personally, I plan on writing some solos to fill in some gap time with one of my characters that wasn't covered in-RP. That said, it's mostly writing for the love of the craft rather than a mechanical reward.

I'll also need to read up on the advanced rules you mentioned. Please dm me if I get any wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back