• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
My activity on the site skyrockets be cuz rpn for some reason isn’t blocked and my parents don’t rly care bout me using my iPad

I believe so, I made all the changes mentioned to me. That being said the Mod has asked me a new round of questions so I'll tend to those now. Thanks

Elvario Elvario You are welcome! I like them a lot. Thanking me on Discord is difficult...I do not have Discord. Is this RP (partially) ran on Discord? :lennymeh:

Elvario Elvario You are welcome! I like them a lot. Thanking me on Discord is difficult...I do not have Discord. Is this RP (partially) ran on Discord? :lennymeh:

Thanks, I'm also surprised by which ones you picked as I don't see them being favorites of many, so it's neat to see those get some love as well. The RP isn't ran on Discord, though it is where most people are by far the most active discussing stuff (including me) as it makes for easier discussions. Though I'm trying to be more active here as well lately.

Thanks, I'm also surprised by which ones you picked as I don't see them being favorites of many, so it's neat to see those get some love as well. The RP isn't ran on Discord, though it is where most people are by far the most active discussing stuff (including me) as it makes for easier discussions. Though I'm trying to be more active here as well lately.
I picked ones based on first impression. My gut tells me they are fun and good natured! :33:

Would any narrator be willing to run a 1x1 rp for the purpose of my character investing in a small pamphlet company within Ryken? The aim of the rp is to acquire an F-grade business asset.

Would any narrator be willing to run a 1x1 rp for the purpose of my character investing in a small pamphlet company within Ryken? The aim of the rp is to acquire an F-grade business asset.
In case no one reached out yet, @saxhas volunteered to run an rp for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back