OOC

i've always found that salvation has severe stability issues, it crashes a lot more than other sims, i'm fine with just writing out our duels after replays. speaking of that though, what do we do if the program crashes?

Ah yes the ever random program crash. It's extremely unfortunate but it's up to the players to decide. To re-do the duel or just make-up the ending.

KT9ELOi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so will we be able to feel attacks from monsters? like if a big wind monster attacks you will you be blown back? or since it's digital will we just stay in our same spots we were in and not move?

so will we be able to feel attacks from monsters? like if a big wind monster attacks you will you be blown back? or since it's digital will we just stay in our same spots we were in and not move?

I believe the consensus is that it's all digital, but SO realistic that sometimes we recoil out of instinct. At least, that's what I believe.

I believe the consensus is that it's all digital, but SO realistic that sometimes we recoil out of instinct. At least, that's what I believe.

Well considering it's holograms, reactions like falling seem to be appropriate based on the person. Basically Brass Skeleton explained it best. But hey... never know if I'll involve a Game of Darkness (Shadow Game).

Well considering it's holograms, reactions like falling seem to be appropriate based on the person. Basically Brass Skeleton explained it best. But hey... never know if I'll involve a Game of Darkness (Shadow Game).

so is this set in the far future in the Duel Monsters universe? i'm assuming we won't actually meet any canonical characters besides references to them.

so is this set in the far future in the Duel Monsters universe? i'm assuming we won't actually meet any canonical characters besides references to them.

As for the timeline... well I haven't really decided on that. For now we'll go with the fact that it's an alternate universe. I'll definitely give more lore later.

mine uses archfiends atm, i'm still adding a few cards to the deck. i just read your bio, do you use paleozoic?

Oh no, actually didn't know about the new arechtypes until recently, it is a more generic Trap Monster Deck. Importantly using the Tiki traps and some other various trap monsters.

Oh no, actually didn't know about the new arechtypes until recently, it is a more generic Trap Monster Deck. Importantly using the Tiki traps and some other various trap monsters.

oh okay, cool! do you run shapesister or space dragster? they can act as tuners and let you synchro summon into something using your trap monsters.

You know we could duel now and write down introductions later...I mean I guess I'm just thinking that GM might be asleep right now and won't let my CS be accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back