OOC

@MrEvilMexican 
KfQY2gR.jpg

2 Binders, 1 trade binder, and i have 8 decks, and a commons box.

... dedicated fan right here. I only have 1 Deck and now it's pretty shit :P

Actually i'm quite a casual player, i don't play any meta decks really. i have Archfiends, Superheavy samurais (which is dirt cheap btw if you wanna play it), karakuri, geargia, ritual beast, synchrons, normal monster pendulum, and blue-eyes inferno tempest/exodia. I'm currently working on darklords, paleozoic, and chemicritter (darklords will take me a few years since they're so expensive rn.)

Actually i'm quite a casual player, i don't play any meta decks really. i have Archfiends, Superheavy samurais (which is dirt cheap btw if you wanna play it), karakuri, geargia, ritual beast, synchrons, normal monster pendulum, and blue-eyes inferno tempest/exodia. I'm currently working on darklords, paleozoic, and chemicritter (darklords will take me a few years since they're so expensive rn.)

Meanwhile, I'm here losing every game I play with my shitty dirt cheap felgrand deck

all.jpg

3 Binders and 12 decks I swear I have some more somewhere but my storage room is a mess I have a box of unsorted cards as well somewhere between 300-500 cards in it but that's at the back of my storage room and getting to that is like an obstacle course.

Oh, and just an FYI, my mouse broke, so I'm stuck using mousekeys until my new one comes in tomorrow or Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 230642

3 Binders and 12 decks I swear I have some more somewhere but my storage room is a mess I have a box of unsorted cards as well somewhere between 300-500 cards in it but that's at the back of my storage room and getting to that is like an obstacle course.

What decks and mats do you have? i have 1 battle pack mat, a "mushroom" colored spellground i won, and this tcgplayer mat i won: 
da67c8a148651948f5e74dedd9f0b6de.png

What decks and mats do you have? i have 1 battle pack mat, a "mushroom" colored spellground i won, and this tcgplayer mat i won: 

I can only find my official judge mat I may or may not have had more if so I can't find them.Playmat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back