OOC

Alright, I think this'll be fun. Like everyone so far is just taking their duels super seriously and going in depth with their character going all yomi on their opponent and describing everything they're doing to their opponent in such a proper way. Then my character's interaction'll probably go like, "It's your turn, Rush. Rush? Rush!" "What? Oh, sorry, man. I kinda spaced out here for a second. Um, let's see... since you did that, I'ma gonna put this penguin guy over here and he'll let me summon this pupper here and then I'm gonna have a look through my deck here real quick and..." "Rush, you forgot to draw a card again..." "Huh? Oh, I guess I didn't. Well I guess it doesn't really matter." Opponent sighs and shakes their head. "Okaaaaay, now that I got this card here." Shows opponent the card. "Say, could you maybe shuffle my deck for me? I'm not really good at it." and more stuff like that.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying their New Years. I'm sure everyone is busy and it'll be exciting to have the main RP up to speed.

Since I've noticed that some people are online, would anyone like to be encountered by an NPC? It's sort of a beginning to something bigger so yeah. Hue.

@YoungX so devpro and ygopro have two separate servers. so we should really have a poll on which one we should use.

I gotta say i'm thankful you banned Burn decks I been using one for years so it's fun for me to go back to using a normal deck I've been dueling people not on this site and it's a hell of a lot of fun to play normal decks again.

@YoungX

I gotta say i'm thankful you banned Burn decks I been using one for years so it's fun for me to go back to using a normal deck I've been dueling people not on this site and it's a hell of a lot of fun to play normal decks again.

@YoungX

Your welcome! If you guys have sonething that shouldn't be used in the RP then tell me about it. Whole point is to enjoy Yugioh and RPing.

I am so unbelievably pissed right now! I was this close to having my entire field filled with frightfur fusions, but I ran out of time without realizing it and when I ended my turn I immediately lost the match when I would've won that turn!

For those dueling using YgoPro, there is a way to increase the timer when dueling on US or European server. First go to LAN and host a game. There you can change the timer and basically plug in as many 9s as possible. Then go to US/European Server and try to host a game. If so then the timer you set for LAN should also be there as well. I don't know why that happens but it just does.

@TPBx @Brinie @DemetrioMachete @GinkyGotBack @Brass Skeleton @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @F o o l i s h n e s s 

@KiritoIsamu @Arael @Rurnur @The Endergod @MrEvilMexican @Yanipurr  @Ravenshroom

Note: This doesn't work with Checkmate. Also you may have to keep doing that everytime you want to change the timer.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those dueling using YgoPro, there is a way to increase the timer when dueling on US or European server. First go to LAN and host a game. There you can change the timer and basically plug in as many 9s as possible. Then go to US/European Server and try to host a game. If so then the timer you set for LAN should also be there as well. I don't know why that happens but it just does.

@TPBx @Brinie @DemetrioMachete @GinkyGotBack @Brass Skeleton @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @F o o l i s h n e s s 

@KiritoIsamu @Arael @Rurnur @The Endergod @MrEvilMexican @Yanipurr  @Ravenshroom

Note: This doesn't work with Checkmate. Also you may have to keep doing that everytime you want to change the timer.

You are the best person ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back