OOC

I still love you

Besides, I was kidding. Everyone who actually knows what they're doing here is officially cool.

I'll be perfectly honest then... I've only read the first two books of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and the first book on the Heroes of Olympus...

Though that's still more then most people in my area... who have only seen the movie.

I'll be perfectly honest then... I've only read the first two books of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and the first book on the Heroes of Olympus...

Though that's still more then most people in my area... who have only seen the movie.

T.T

How do you only read the first two books of Percy Jackson and then read the first book of Heroes of Olympus? T^T

MY LOGICAL BOOKWORM BRAIN DOES NOT COMPUTE

The movie is shit. Do not talk about the movie. And read the rest dammit. Heroes of Olympus is okay but the first series was on point.

T.T

How do you only read the first two books of Percy Jackson and then read the first book of Heroes of Olympus? T^T

MY LOGICAL BOOKWORM BRAIN DOES NOT COMPUTE

Because it had just come out, and I didn't notice it was a new series...

I tend to like books/comics more then movies/tvshows. The only one where that isn't true, that I remember, is the Japanese cartoon Black Lagoon... (Granted, that's also the only anime I prefer the dub over subbed...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back