OOC

I watched Black Lagoon, but I didn't even really understand what the point was tbh

All I got from it was a bunch of cursing and guns

That's pretty much what most of it is, so you got the point. It's a show/manga about a group of pirates/mercenaries... what more do you expect?

True, but I like a little more "meat" to my anime, like a good plot...some cute anime boys...cliches that I can't help but like...all that good stuff.

Cute anime boys? Hm... have you tried animes like Cute High Earth Defense Club or Ouran Highschool Host Club? those are pretty good animes plot wise, and come with cute anime boys.

Cute anime boys? Hm... have you tried animes like Cute High Earth Defense Club or Ouran Highschool Host Club? those are pretty good animes plot wise, and come with cute anime boys.

FUCK YEAH I'VE SEEN OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, CRAZY?

I mean, I am, but

I think I've heard of Cute High Earth Defense Club but have yet to see it

TBH Fairy Tail has soon many cute anime boys that they drain all of my Love Power

Hm... I honestly never really thought of the Fairy Tail boys as cute... granted, I'm a guy and not bi so I wouldn't know what women find as 'cute.'

On another note, who's your favorite fairy tail character? Mine would be either Mavis, or Makarov... though Gajeel and Zeref are close second.

Hm... I honestly never really thought of the Fairy Tail boys as cute... granted, I'm a guy and not bi so I wouldn't know what women find as 'cute.'

On another note, who's your favorite fairy tail character? Mine would be either Mavis, or Makarov... though Gajeel and Zeref are close second.

My favorite is Rogue Cheney, second favorite Sting Eucliffe, third is Gray, fourth is Natsu...it basically goes on like that

MADLY IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE PLUS LYON

HOW COULD YOU NOT FIND THEM CUTE EVEN AS A GUY

THEY'RE SHIRTLESS ALL THE FREAKING TIME

*drooling beyond belief*

My favorite is Rogue Cheney, second favorite Sting Eucliffe, third is Gray, fourth is Natsu...it basically goes on like that

MADLY IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE PLUS LYON

HOW COULD YOU NOT FIND THEM CUTE EVEN AS A GUY

THEY'RE SHIRTLESS ALL THE FREAKING TIME

*drooling beyond belief*

Because being shirtless doesn't equate that way in my mind... Cute to me would be either Mavis or Levy.

And on that note... Now I'm tempted to make a Fairy Tail RP... again.

Whataya want? One that's set in the far future, where magic users are now discriminated against and must hide themselves? Semi-canon that's after Tenrou? Or one that I'm not really sure what the plot is yet but it has Japanese in the title?

Depends on how free people are in making characters... I have a character from my old FT RP, which was on a different site, that uses a magic that's a bit like The Force from Star Wars, combined with a bit of Thaumaturgy...

Actually... does the Semi-Canon one allow cannon characters? And if it does, does it have a Levy or Zeref yet?

Depends on how free people are in making characters... I have a character from my old FT RP, which was on a different site, that uses a magic that's a bit like The Force from Star Wars, combined with a bit of Thaumaturgy...

Actually... does the Semi-Canon one allow cannon characters? And if it does, does it have a Levy or Zeref yet?

The semi-canon is mine and basically we follow canon plots and include canon characters, but no one ACTUALLY plays them

Besides I wouldn't include Zeref anyway that son of a bitch

The semi-canon is mine and basically we follow canon plots and include canon characters, but no one ACTUALLY plays them

Besides I wouldn't include Zeref anyway that son of a bitch

I actually like him due to the most recent Arc from the comics... well, his servants I hate, especially a specific one... How far are you?

And link me the far future one and the one you run.

Not that far, though I watch SouL Animation's rundowns of it xD  

And its called manga, not comics

I'm aware that it's called manga. I refer it as comics, as most people don't understand what manga is, and I grew tired and bored of having to explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back