OOC

how do you read sea of monsters and not titan's curse

like how do you just stop there 

Because at the time I was an idiot and didn't realize that Book One of HoO wasn't book three of the Percy Jackson series.

idk what to write. Louis is just sitting in the back of a van 

the spoiler is about my life. I did that so you don't have to read it.

SUPERFRAGICALILLISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS isn't a word apparently... AND SCIENCE WAS LITTTTTTT. WE PITTED ONE CELL ORGANISMS AGAINST EACH OTHER IN DEATH BATTLES!!!!

computer science was scary...

Anyway guys... Message me if something important happens!

PSA: OKAY, NOBODY IN THIS ROLEPLAY IS ALLOWED TO USE THE WORD SIGH ANYMORE. you also can't use the words "a bit", "smiled" or "slightly". not for a while at least. USE OTHER WORDS. 

@ZeiruliousMakavar this applies to you the most b/c i think you need to vary your posts a little. please. for me. i have counted up all the times people used sigh for the first eighteen pages and these were the stats:

Violet: 5

Maria: 43

Elena: 5

Lilly: 2

Corey: 4

Red: 1

Raven: 1

Ethan: 1

Matt: 1

Cora: 1

after that i got bored

PSA: OKAY, NOBODY IN THIS ROLEPLAY IS ALLOWED TO USE THE WORD SIGH ANYMORE. you also can't use the words "a bit", "smiled" or "slightly". not for a while at least. USE OTHER WORDS. 

@ZeiruliousMakavar this applies to you the most b/c i think you need to vary your posts a little. please. for me. i have counted up all the times people used sigh for the first eighteen pages and these were the stats:

after that i got bored

Damn...

after that i got bored

Eh I'm fine with it, though I don't see the issue. Not everyone is a walking Thesaurus.

after that i got bored

I think we might need to find you a hobby lol and i like the word sigh too much to give it up completely

after that i got bored

IT WAS ONLY ONCE DAMMIT. Though I'll admit 43 is like winning so bad. 

Eh I'm fine with it, though I don't see the issue. Not everyone is a walking Thesaurus.

Your characters seem like they're depressed, they sigh so much. I get a sigh every fourth post or something, but EVERY SINGLE ONE is sorta ridiculous. I've been trying to keep quiet about it but @jinkx has a point. Without variety, your posts will get boring to read.

Not sure what's going on in rp right now :/  

several time skips have occurred since you last posted

ten people are questing in individual threads

the rest of the characters are at camp (most at breakfast or just finished waving the campers off on their quest)

jay just arrived post-minotaur chase, which i imagine would be big news

and that's what you missed on camp half blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back