[OOC] To the Roots... [The Hidden Truths]

Hehe...Yes...Interesting... :twisted:

As far as Attributes go, you said treat them as if they were at a value of 5 during this scene? When in DBT, does that mean I treat Physical Attributes as if they were at a value of 6? :P I'm pushing my luck, I know lol

fhgwdads05 said:
Hehe...Yes...Interesting... :twisted:
As far as Attributes go, you said treat them as if they were at a value of 5 during this scene? When in DBT, does that mean I treat Physical Attributes as if they were at a value of 6? :P I'm pushing my luck, I know lol
*nips in and looks about* did someone say lunar? :lol:

Don't lunars get a boost to attributes in DBT form, getting a +1 to physical stats... which if they're at 5, should go out to 6?

*nips back out*

Cool.

I have another question:

Where are we in the Combat timing?

Assuming that Unraveled acted on Tick 1 to dice up Tuuluuwaq with her apparent custom Charm (mimicking Blazing Solar Bolt or Iron Raptor Technique's Sandstorm-Wind Attack [this would explain why Tuuluuwaq's defense didn't matter too much]?), she probably acted again for her "second attack" (the one in your latest post in the prelude thread) on Tick 5 or 6 (I'm guessing 5, since the speed of both of the Charms I mentioned above is 4?)? Now, is Tuuluuwaq's Exaltation happening during her turn/attack, or has she been dumbfounded to the point of stopping her action? Also, considering that Tuuluuwaq was technically Inactive up until this point, when would he be going next in the combat timing?

And I suppose, one last question for you (I promise :P ). What are her wolves doing, and what is Amaguq up to? Will they all be joining in the fray?

Get ready, because here comes the MONSTER POST! :twisted:

*The writer will not be held accountable for any bleeding from the eyes or insanity that may occur. Read at your own risk.

EDIT: Tuuluuwaq's activating Halting the Scarlet Flow as a Gift Charm with DBT. It's Gift function is not defined in the Lunar book, despite its Tag. However, popular unofficial Errata deemed it to work equivalently to Bruise-Relief Method, except for 1 level of lethal damage instead of bashing, and at a commitment cost of 4m instead of 2m. What's your call on it, SRC?

There are sources that say that a Lunar is supposed to hunt down their Totem. But since MoEP:L says under "Spirit Shape" that you automatically get it, I think I'll let it slide :P

Cool. Making the rolls, then I'm posting. Be prepared. :D

EDIT: Oh crap, I need to know. What's Tuuluuwaq's wound status at the moment? While I imagine he effectively has the maximum amount of Ox-Body Techniques (5, so I'd make that two of the -1 variation and 3 of the -2, giving him a total of -0 x 1, -1 x 6, -2 x 14, -4 x 1, Incap x 1, and Dying x 15), was he healed in the Exaltation, or were his wounds simply pushed back from all of the Ox-Body bonuses?

Psst, steadfast yeddim technique,

The Lunar's best transformative trick is to activate DBT and Relentless Lunar fury at once (One is a knack and so doesn't count against one charm per action limit and the other is the one charm) and by activating the two of them, you can reflexivly activate a slew of Fury and Gift Charms....(including steadfast yeddim technique which when used as a futy charm removes all wound penalties.....)

I was considering editing that part in, but the problem is that leaves me without the defensive advantage. Then again, if I activate Luna's Fortitude in conjunction with Relentless Lunar Fury, who cares how much damage I take? :twisted:

Yeah, I'm going to edit that in.

As I believe I noted, your wounds are all healed, and I'd be willing to give you 4 Ox-Body Techniques (remember you only count as Essence 4 for this short time)

This is true, but the limit in the number of times you can take Ox-Body as a Lunar is based on your Stamina, not your Essence. If you want me to take only 4 regardless, that's okay by me.

Except for the Lunar's prelude I'll keep the other preludes to more or less one post a day. These things are all happening at more or less the same time so keep that in mind.

Good question. You know, I'm was stuck between Valor and Conviction about until now, but I'm thinking Valor would be most fitting for Tuuluuwaq.

I'll do my fanfic tonight.

The 3BP will be spent raising Temperance.

When you approve the sheet we're good to go. :)

Terribly sorry, I have a con this weekend and my theoretical internet line is only a potential at this point, I should be back late sunday night/monday morning....Once more terribly sorry for any slowing caused thereby......

I've edited my previous post with my DV, Soak, and Hardness values. It also has a list below that detailing the current mutations Tuuluuwaq has active in his DBT form.

SRC, I see that you're having the Abyssal make use of Savage Shade Style and Falling Scythe Technique, but I'm confused. Savage Shade Style doubles the "extra successes successes on the attack roll twice for the purposes of determining raw damage," or the ones that carry over after being applied to DV. It looks like you doubled all of the successes she received on the spill-over, not just the ones that carried over after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back