• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] - To Stand Against the Crimson Tide

Main
Here
Characters
Here
While she appeared to have been dressed in some sense of haste, Sayuri still held an elegance befitting a daughter of Akechi. The pale green satin gown, which paled to a cream at the skirts, almost seemed to flow about her as she walked. Contained only slightly by the dark green embroidered wrap around her waist. Her long, inky black hair, while normally tied back into some elegant braid or tie, was left to fall free and as she stopped to return Lord Paolo's bow, a few strands fell passed her face. Sayuri tucked those strands back behind an ear as she rose from her bow.
Don't forget that as a Dragonblood you usually have some visibly supernatural elements to your appearance. For Wood Aspects a classic is having flowers or plants growing in your hair or a green tinge or bark-like texture to parts of your skin. It's up to you, but if you aren't going out of your way to hide it, most people can tell you're more than mortal.

Last edited:
Don't forget that as a Dragonblood you usually have some visibly supernatural elements to your appearance. Foot Wood Aspects a classic is having flowers or plants growing in your hair or a green tinge or park-like texture to parts of your skin. It's up to you, but if you aren't going out of your way to hide it, most people can tell you're more than mortal.
Oh! Yes, yes. I forgot this. I'll make an edit to my post. I really need to improve Sayuri's character sheet.

Oh no! Definitely not the foot I expected our meeting to start off on, haha I was laughing pretty good reading this part! I pictured Conrad kind of smooth talking his way in, but by showing connection to Sabah he has unknowingly tied himself to her morning shenanigans! 😆 Not exactly endearing himself to Sayuri, lol!
Lol I mean, it might've gone well if it weren't for the timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back