• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] - To Stand Against the Crimson Tide

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I really like this idea honestly and I might go with this. But... do I have to have died? 🥺
That sentence was unclear, sorry. It was meant to be hypothetical future tense. As in, "Everyone in the city assumes that when you eventually die, your ghost will naturally become a new Great Ancestor." Now that I think about it, though, that's not necessarily true, depending on whether you built all this or merely inherited it.

In fact you cannot be dead. Only Droplets gets to be dead. When you die your Exaltation parts from your soul, and your Charms and Essence go with it.

That sentence was unclear, sorry. It was meant to be hypothetical future tense. As in, "Everyone in the city assumes that when you eventually die, your ghost will naturally become a new Great Ancestor." Now that I think about it, though, that's not necessarily true, depending on whether you built all this or merely inherited it.

In fact you cannot be dead. Only Droplets gets to be dead. When you die your Exaltation parts from your soul, and your Charms and Essence go with it.
Okay :) I was just thinking back to Sayuri's Exaltion and thinking, well maybe she hit her head hard enough they might have thought she was dead at first (???).

I think it would be likely the it's inherited.

From the Sidereal manuscript p 116
Hearthstones Amulets
Most hearthstones must be socketed in an artifact to confer their benefits. As an optional rule, Storytellers can give player characters who take the Hearthstone or Manse Merits a free hearthstone amulet (Exalted, p. 601).
Are we using this optional rule?

I need to flesh out my mentor, then there is the mask, and I may or may not switch out a charm or two. But other than that, Nott is pretty much done!

I need to flesh out my mentor, then there is the mask, and I may or may not switch out a charm or two. But other than that, Nott is pretty much done!

You've only spent 46 of the 55 initial XP.

And I need to reread the rules on Sidereals, but I think that for every general Maiden Charm, you need different Charms as prerequisites. So you have three Serenity Charms, but those can't be use as prerequisites to two different Serenity Charms that each needs three Charms.

You've only spent 46 of the 55 initial XP.

And I need to reread the rules on Sidereals, but I think that for every general Maiden Charm, you need different Charms as prerequisites. So you have three Serenity Charms, but those can't be use as prerequisites to two different Serenity Charms that each needs three Charms.
Yes please help, I need it! :)

Yes please help, I need it! :)

Ok, good thing I checked, because I misremembered. Each Maiden Charm itself can be used only once to get Prayer Strip Charms.

But you still have extra xp to spend, and perhaps buying 1 dot of Willpower could be of use, since Sidereal Charms seem to like requiring them, especially the Prayer Strips. But I think Sidereal Martial Arts like to use them as well. Your character currently has no fighting Ability, so take time to read the various Martial Arts, and see the ones that seem to amplify your concept. Especially the more social ones, like Dreaming Pearl Courtesan, Black Claw, or even Throne Shadow.

Of the Sidereal Martial Arts, Emerald Gyre of Aeons seems to fit your character, but feel free to read them, and see what works best for you!

I'm only determining if you spot the threat right now, but you're welcome to roll Join Battle at the same time!

Ok, good thing I checked, because I misremembered. Each Maiden Charm itself can be used only once to get Prayer Strip Charms.

But you still have extra xp to spend, and perhaps buying 1 dot of Willpower could be of use, since Sidereal Charms seem to like requiring them, especially the Prayer Strips. But I think Sidereal Martial Arts like to use them as well. Your character currently has no fighting Ability, so take time to read the various Martial Arts, and see the ones that seem to amplify your concept. Especially the more social ones, like Dreaming Pearl Courtesan, Black Claw, or even Throne Shadow.

Of the Sidereal Martial Arts, Emerald Gyre of Aeons seems to fit your character, but feel free to read them, and see what works best for you!
Ohh, thanks for the input.

My plan for fighting was to hide and hope the five(!) other Exalts draw the heat lol😂

Will take a look at different Martial Arts though, there are ones that have use outside combat as well.

I don't think I have xp left? 28 on abilities, 20 on charms and then 8 on merits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back