[OOC Thread] The Matrix [Anathema Ascendant]

For the Infernals... some stuffs from the unofficial wiki - Quotes from some of the people that write for Exalted!

Musings from the Dark One ...

Thus_Spake_Zaranephilpal/InfernalsStillNotEvil from Do Infernals HAVE to be evil?

Thus_Spake_Zaranephilpal/InfernalEvolution They're turning into Something Else

Thus_Spake_Zaranephilpal/OnTheEbonDragonAndVirtue He really doesn't have any.

Thus_Spake_Zaranephilpal/OnTheEbonDragonAndSalesPitches He's really, really convincing.

Thus_Spake_Zaranephilpal/OnWritingTheEbonDragon "I don't use music to write the Ebon Dragon. I use evil."

Quotes from Holden Schearer, writer on 2e Alchemicals and Infernals playtester

Thus_Spake_Zaraholden/InfernalsEvilorNot from "Do Infernals HAVE to be evil? (No.)

Thus_Spake_Zaraholden/InfernalsAsGreenSunKings Will the Yozis be replaced by their Exalts? (Oh yes.)

Thus_Spake_Zaraholden/GreenSunBullseyes Won't the other Celestial Exalted kill me on sight? (No.)

Thus_Spake_Zarasheppard/DevilsBargains Is it wrong to become a Green Sun Prince (No.)

Social attacks can't be made in the midst of combat unless you take the full long ticks necessary to make them-- that is, you can say things, and people will react accordingly-- fail a Valor check or spend wp to suppress it, in this case-- but if you want to make social attacks in the midst of combat, I'm tempted to allow you to develop charms to allow you to do that.

I'm not, I'm just running.

An "intimidate people fast" Charm sounds like just the thing the Prophet'd want, I may have to go for that. 'Course, Inescapable Massacre Technique probably would've worked here, too.

Trinity for all intents and purposes will remain on guard until the threat is removed. (well she might remain on guard until someone else attacks her anyway xD )

Can we skip to tick 13, then? Since no one intends on doing stuff?

*pokes Luck* Also spider girl who hasn't done anything beyond being a voyeur...

tick 11

- Prophet (on the scene with weapon drawn!)

- trinity (guard)

- Arishat observing (speed ???)

- all 5 BS soldiers (guard)

tick 12

- trinity (guard)

tick 13

- Izumi (next action)

- Romanatali (next action)

- beast (next action)

- trinity (guard)

I should have made it more clear, the Prophet's running after the beastie and is therefore Dashing- next action, tick 14.

We'll wait up for Luck to confirm what Arishat is doing before I post the Chimera's next action-- if it survives that long-- but Danakir, Haku, you can go ahead and post your actions now, if you want.

So... unless stuff changes by y'know like people DOING stuff... this is what this tick and the next one looks like.

tick 13 < nao here

- Romanatali (speed 5 misc ride/tame that beast down!)

- beast (next action)

- trinity (guard)

- Izumi (guard)

- Arishat (guard)

tick 14

- Leoria (next action)

- Prophet (next action!)

- trinity (guard)

- Izumi (guard)

- Arishat (guard)

So... spoke with Knightfall, looks like PnP needs a Luck post before the Beast...

Hmmm where is our Luck? :P Tell me not that he is Bad. Bad Luck is bad xD (kk so my lame joking is lame. :P )

True...

Also... I fear the prophet isn't running fast enough... he needs to lighten the load. ^_^

Dexterity excellency works too.

Quick burt of speed, each mote is like an extra dot ;)

Well for dashing/jumping anyway.

I just have the image of a bobbling tin can of dark gloom plate with shaky black text coming out "I'm coming...." Shambling after the frenzy of fire, fur, blood and screams.

Also availbe for Abyssals... The Rack

Full body stretching 8 hours a day. Gain flexibility and a couple of inches after only a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back