[OOC Thread] The Matrix [Anathema Ascendant]

Oddly enough, this is one of two ways to deal with mounted people or flying things.

Aim or Guard action.

Abort to attack on the tick it's right by you as it attacks you.

Unless you have a reach weapon.

Keep in mind Performance affects everyone, including Romanatali and Leoria. :D

Play nice, kiddies, and roll join debate if you plan to contest any of this.

Hence why Tepet "Hey, tea! In the middle of nowhere! Awesome." Romanatali behaves the way she does... she's gotten used to Izumi doing stuff like this.

Of course, but it's not as if Leoria is going to want to resist.

So that's not really much of a problem. ^^ This is going to be interesting kekeke. <3

It kinda reminded me of an anime where an attack is aborted as the cast of characters talk over tea xD Eventually one of them goes... Huh? How did we get to this point :P

Noir.

This is what inspired this scene actually. It's by far my favorite episode! <3

Episode 11, Moonlit Tea Party. ^^

Amusingly enough...

biigoh: *nods* running off for a fair bit
Danakir Odeiron: S'alright

Danakir Odeiron: I wonder if anyone's going to ask sooner or later

Danakir Odeiron: "Uh... how did we go from fighting some Moon-Mad anathema to eating biscuits and drinking tea again...?"

MorkaisChosen said:
My god.
Scary Jesus is drinking tea with a Cthulhu fairy.
There is nothing about this sentence I don't like.

It also reminds me of campaign idea I read somewhere.

'The Ebon Dragon has tasked you with stopping the Ebon Dragon from stealing all the tea in An Teng in order to thwart his plans to have tea party at which he would assassinate himself.'

Grey said:
MorkaisChosen said:
My god.

'The Ebon Dragon has tasked you with stopping the Ebon Dragon from stealing all the tea in An Teng in order to thwart his plans to have tea party at which he would assassinate himself.'
So the Cosmic Principle of Being a Cock wants you to prevent him from stopping him assassinating himself.

My brain hurts. In a good way.

MorkaisChosen said:
Grey said:
MorkaisChosen said:
My god.

So the Cosmic Principle of Being a Cock wants you to prevent him from stopping him assassinating himself.

My brain hurts. In a good way.
And no matter the result?

It's JUST as planned.

That's a pretty good question. It looks like the other two groups are suffering from some chronic delays.

Perhaps, a question should be asked... who exactly was last expected to post?

Player(s)? ST?

Or should the scenes have faded/closed/ended, but weren't? As the new scenes are yet to be done up?

Well, right now, at least for Tales of Oblivion, I'm waiting on the group to decide which Deathlord they're going for; afterward, the Princess will leave them to their devices, as long as they don't have any further pesky questions for her, and then the scene will be considered over.

Tales of Reclamation is a little less definite, and basically when the PCs are done outlining their plans, the scene will be over.

In both cases, when the scene is over, XP will be awarded, and a new chapter will be started.

PnP seems to be moving along slowly... but steadily... Let us hope that in-fighting occurs not.

Just wanted to say: the Prophet's being pretty abrasive and a bit of a dick in that there post of mine. I know that if I get this wrong, it could mess up the game a little, and I want to make entirely clear that he will work with the others, not against him, but that doesn't mean he has to like them or they like him. And hey, you can probably wear him down, it just won't happen immediately.

Hope that's OK, I'd hate to ruin anyone's fun...

I'll intervene in my next post. Just might take me a bit of time to actually make it, I've been pretty busy. D:

So far no one seems to be ready to murder each other. ;)

Prophet sounds like he needs a bit of oil though.

Are you... are you suggesting we oil up the abyssal?

What is this ancient Greece? :lol:

"I am ANGRY!"

"At what?"

"WHAT?"

"Well what are you angry at?"

"I don't know... What have you got?"

[Devolve into Monty Python sketch.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back